Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What to do?

Options
  • 17-04-2019 11:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Im separated from my husband and he is living at home with his parents and young brother and our kids stay with him a couple of time a month I've been now told by my son that there uncle is smoking grass in the house when they are there not in the same room well he would but they leave the room when he does but the smell still is everywhere in the house, I'm not happy about this I have txt my ex (as we dont speak) to make sure this does not happen again but it seems to have fallen of deaf ears.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,987 ✭✭✭skallywag

You might need to start talking again because something like this can be difficult to sort out via text.

I would ask the lad to smoke outside, it's a reasonable request while the kids are in the house.

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭oLoonatic

If you are not comfortable with your kids around drugs, And rightly so. Have him organise somewhere else to see the kids. Its ridiculous he thinks its ok regardless of how your relationship is.

Advertisement