Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Braces

Options
  • 18-04-2019 10:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Hi all,

I had braces in my mid 20s and now in my 40s my teeth are moving out of alignment and one particular front tooth is becoming noticeable, I think because I am grinding my teeth so much. I'm looking for recommendations for an orthodontist in Dublin and/or peoples views on veneers. I have one tooth that is more moved back than the others and I am wondering whether to get a veneer put on it rather than go through braces again. My teeth are strong so it bothers me to intentionally file down a tooth which I understand happens with a veneer before it can be applied.

Any and all advice welcome. Please feel free to pm me if there is an issue with recommendations for orthodontists.

Thanks in advance.
    Post edited by Spear on

Comments

Advertisement