Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nike 25% Everything

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭Banana Republic.

Mine was for delivery yesterday but still in Hinckley UK but it’s out for delivery and in Athlone atm so that’s positive and only ordered on Tuesday so happy days ironical date was June 10th which I was happy about originally . Hopefully runners fit right Nike SB Charge Canvas Shoes for 34 quid all in, usually 30% more lol
    Might go back go back in for another buy if these come toad today and feel good.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,776 ✭✭✭griffin100

I ordered two pairs of Pegasus on Monday, was given a delivery date of mid June, runners arrived via DPD at 8am this morning. Happy days. I’ve been running in Pegasus for over ten years and I don’t think I’ve ever gotten a pair for so little, hence I got two pairs.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,789 ✭✭✭rizzee

Ordered my Zoom Fly 3s on Tuesday and came this morning. Top quality stuff.
    Ordered others a couple of days before hand and ETA is Tuesday.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭Banana Republic.

rizzee wrote: »
    Ordered my Zoom Fly 3s on Tuesday and came this morning. Top quality stuff.
    Ordered others a couple of days before hand and ETA is Tuesday.

Got mine just now too, June 10th delivery date lol

• Registered Users Posts: 4,604 ✭✭✭dave1982

Ordered stuff this morning but got no confirmation email

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,776 ✭✭✭griffin100

dave1982 wrote: »
    Ordered stuff this morning but got no confirmation email

My order confirmation email didn’t come until a couple of days after I ordered.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,322 ✭✭✭✭dastardly00

I ordered stuff on Saturday afternoon (May 30th).
    Estimated delivery date was June 24th.

But received an email just now saying that they have been dispatched :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭Ray Donovan

Ordered last Wednesday and estimated delivery was June 23rd, but I think I'm getting packages tomorrow. Nice one if that's the case!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,256 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

I had a very long delivery time too initially, but the items were delivered quick enough.

Order date May 25th
    Estimated delivery date June 10th
    Actual delivery date May 30th

• Registered Users Posts: 1,769 ✭✭✭youngblood

Any idea on the next sale? Frequency?
    I wasnt aware Nike even did these until the last sale!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,627 Mod ✭✭✭✭tedpan

youngblood wrote:
    Any idea on the next sale? Frequency? I wasnt aware Nike even did these until the last sale!

Every few months or so. Register on their site and they'll send you notifications.

These are pretty frequent. Maybe 1 every 2 months. I’m always keeping my eyes peeled for them.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,627 Mod ✭✭✭✭tedpan

OmegaGene wrote:
    I didn’t get this code from their site, the feckers didn’t email at all about it

Haha I must be a VIP, they send so many mails!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭shmeee

Ordered on the 28th May, delivered via DPD this morning. Didn't expect it that fast as expected delivery wasn't for another 2 weeks or more.

I processed another order on the same day, and it's still not even processed at their end so maybe got lucky with what I ordered first time around.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,990 ✭✭✭youcancallmeal

My order arrived yesterday and runners were the wrong size. The shoe box was right but the runners in the box were a size smaller. I was wearing them for a while thinking they are really tight, I eventually checked the size on the tongue and realised. Got on to Nike and they have the correct size on the way to as an advanced exchange, I have 11 days to return the other pair for free. Not ideal but not too painful

• Registered Users Posts: 434 ✭✭Wexy86

Received refund this morning on one of my orders, no email etc from Nike. Put in 3 orders, one dispatched, one cancelled and no word on the other yet.

Same happened last time, orders cancelled with no contact from Nike

• Registered Users Posts: 4,604 ✭✭✭dave1982

shmeee wrote: »
    Ordered on the 28th May, delivered via DPD this morning. Didn't expect it that fast as expected delivery wasn't for another 2 weeks or more.

I processed another order on the same day, and it's still not even processed at their end so maybe got lucky with what I ordered first time around.

I ordered Saturday didn't even get confirmation email yet. Just says processing on their website

• Registered Users Posts: 803 ✭✭✭bigboss1986

Ordered last saturday,arrived today via DPD.Previous email was saying that would be delivered by 22/06.All good and with -30% and free delivery I will use them again

Wexy86 wrote: »
    Received refund this morning on one of my orders, no email etc from Nike. Put in 3 orders, one dispatched, one cancelled and no word on the other yet.

Same happened last time, orders cancelled with no contact from Nike

I have since received a email saying one item only in my next order was dispatched (order of 6 items), so I ain't holding my breath on getting the others....

• Registered Users Posts: 13,322 ✭✭✭✭dastardly00

I ordered stuff on Saturday afternoon (May 30th).
    Estimated delivery date was June 24th.

But received an email just now saying that they have been dispatched :)

My order arrived this morning (June 4th)... very happy.

Thanks again to @OmegaGene for this BA!

• Advertisement

shmeee wrote: »
    I have since received a email saying one item only in my next order was dispatched (order of 6 items), so I ain't holding my breath on getting the others....

Spoke too soon, second part of order dispatched this morning. Why they couldn't put them all in the one, I'd never know.

Pair of running shorts in Athlone sorting centre (apparantely)since 29th May. Just got a message from PayPal with a refund message and the tracking status on nike app changed to refund processed. No email from Nike :( Suppose it's hit and miss with the stock but a little disappointing. Everything else I've ordered has exceeded expectations and wouldn't put me off ordering again anyway

rizzee wrote: »
    Pair of running shorts in Athlone sorting centre (apparantely)since 29th May. Just got a message from PayPal with a refund message and the tracking status on nike app changed to refund processed. No email from Nike :( Suppose it's hit and miss with the stock but a little disappointing. Everything else I've ordered has exceeded expectations and wouldn't put me off ordering again anyway

Wow, following in from this Nike emailed saying my paycel is deemed lost, full refund and a 20% off one time code as a goodwill gesture. Top service.

• Registered Users Posts: 520 ✭✭✭Telly

My runners arrived today. Thanks OP.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,344 ✭✭✭✭Beechwoodspark

Folks What is the code to avail of this discount ?

Thanks in advance and

Just do it !

OmegaGene wrote: »
    It has expired

Ahhh damn it when is the next one does anyone know

Hold on until I just ring Phil Knight to find out for you....

• Registered Users Posts: 9,681 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

Got my Nike 270s delivered today but honestly they look like a bad pair of knockoffs from a stall at a Turkish Market. They are dreadful. They normally sell for around 150e and are one of the top selling runners in the the last few years. I'll be returning them.

Got my Nike 270s delivered today but honestly they look like a bad pair of knockoffs from a stall at a Turkish Market. They are dreadful. They normally sell for around 150e and are one of the top selling runners in the the last few years. I'll be returning them.

How is it possible they are knock offs ? Is it a scam / dodgy website ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,681 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

How is it possible they are knock offs ? Is it a scam / dodgy website ?

They aren't knock offs. They are legit, they just look terrible.

Advertisement