Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Replacement key for two lever Pat GB 01-05521.9 (interior door lock)

Options
  • 12-03-2019 11:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Looking to source a key for Easi T two lever Pat GB 01-05521.9 before Friday; housemate with unsavory friends having a party in the house, I’m going to spend the night with a friend, want to keep room locked whilst I’m not there. Don’t have a key to have cut; asked landlord multiple times but no joy. Does anyone know of a locksmith in Dublin city who’d have what I need or a website with quick delivery?

Many thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭uch

Most Locksmiths would have a bunch of 2 lever keys, there's not that many combinations, so perhaps ask to borrow the bunch (leaving a deposit) and see what one fits, the keys are generally numbered

21/25

• Registered Users Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭SexyD4Lady

Got sorted; removed the locks from the doors and brought them to the locksmith. Room secure in time for the mad party I’ll be leaving the house for ☺️

• Registered Users Posts: 3 reidono1

Hi, can you please provide the number on you key for Pat GB 01-05521.9? My son locked the kitchen door with a key (#13). The door locked but cannot be unlocked with the same key! I’ve tried with #13, #15, #16, #17 and #18 with no joy 😞

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Advertisement