Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

jeffrey eipstein

Options
  • 19-01-2021 1:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,068 ✭✭✭

i dont think anyone really thinks he killed himself..so what do you think he was at

my guess is that he was trapping the ultra rich and trying to get them to do whatever he wanted

i see other theories that he was a CIA spy

what do you think was his story

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,813 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Whom ?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,566 ✭✭✭Treppen

Specialun wrote: »
    i dont think anyone really thinks he killed himself..so what do you think he was at

my guess is that he was trapping the ultra rich and trying to get them to do whatever he wanted

Follow the money

• Registered Users Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭Scuid Mhór

He wasn't a CIA spy. He was probably a triple agent who was loyal to Israel in the end and he was essentially a middle manager in an underage sexual blackmailing honeycomb operation utilised against influential and powerful individuals in enemy countries.

The thing I find most confusing about it is where exactly he got the time to do everything he did.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 105 ✭✭Wilhelm III

Whoever it was, it wasn't the Clintons. No sir-eee, DEFINITELY not them.

• Registered Users Posts: 947 ✭✭✭Green Peter

I think he had a pizza place somewhere

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,389 ✭✭✭NSAman

I think he had a pizza place somewhere

So THAT is why Bill Clinton was on the jet so much...he was moonlighting as a pizza delivery guy!

Advertisement