Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Supposedly extremely attractive people who you don't find attractive?

Comments

LEAVE MY EMMA ALONE! She's waiting for me to become famous so we can meet and live happily every after together.

And iirc, she said it once and the media jumped on it and made it a thing.

Was mad for her in my teen years...not so much now - find her personality a bit offputting, dry as a cream cracker in a desert I imagine

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,271 ✭✭✭Hangdogroad

Was mad for her in my teen years...not so much now - find her personality a bit offputting, dry as a cream cracker in a desert I imagine

If you went on a date with her youd probably get a lecture about the patriarchy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,492 ✭✭✭EltonJohn69

Gene Hackman

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,478 ✭✭✭✭Thelonious Monk

Gene Hackman

Absolutely love this guy and he was never touted as a sex symbol ffs but I bet lots of women found him attractive in his day.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,832 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Maura Higgins, she just reminds me of something tacky off My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Maura Higgins, she just reminds me of something tacky off My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding.

Have you seen her with no make up on? She looks worse than me. cracking body though to be fair to her. It amazes the ones who plaster themselves and botox the feck out of them selves and everyone thinks they look great.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 165 ✭✭Deemed as Normal

Nedington wrote: »
    Keira knightley
    With a beard she would look like Russel Brand.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,807 ✭✭✭ShatterAlan

Never understood the fuss about Michelle Pfeiffer. I think she looks quite plain. Technically I suppose she's somewhat pretty but certainly not striking. I see hotter women on the train most days.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,503 ✭✭✭✭Mad_maxx

thats just because Longford people speak like Tinkers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,503 ✭✭✭✭Mad_maxx

Never understood the fuss about Michelle Pfeiffer. I think she looks quite plain. Technically I suppose she's somewhat pretty but certainly not striking. I see hotter women on the train most days.

Get Out !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Porklife

What the hell trains are you getting?! I think she's the most beautiful woman to have ever walked the earth.

On topic, dont get the fuss about Jennifer Lawrence. Wouldn't look out of place in any office and would just think she's a pretty girl like many others.

Have you seen her with no make up on? She looks worse than me. cracking body though to be fair to her. It amazes the ones who plaster themselves and botox the feck out of them selves and everyone thinks they look great.

I looked at it their.
    She always seems to have a sour puss on her or a snarling smile.
    Her body is fine but her she does nothing for me.(It's a shame that people look up to here).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,640 ✭✭✭Hamachi

I’d love to know what train you take to work...

Michelle Pfeiffer is unreal.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,202 ✭✭✭✭ILoveYourVibes

ARE YOU BLIND!???

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,727 ✭✭✭Irish Gunner

What train are you on... I'd like to get it

Seriously The personification of beauty is Michelle Pfeiffer... That cat suit..

What train are you on... I'd like to get it

Seriously The personification of beauty is Michelle Pfeiffer... That cat suit..

It's her facial structure and delicate yet sharp features...I'm a straight woman but her beauty floors me and yeah...that catsuit 🀪

Dont get why my friends love Isla Fisher. Seems lovely and is cute but not an actual looker.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,202 ✭✭✭✭ILoveYourVibes

Porklife wrote: »
    It's her facial structure and delicate yet sharp features...I'm a straight woman but her beauty floors me and yeah...that catsuit ��

Dont get why my friends love Isla Fisher. Seems lovely and is cute but not an actual looker.
    Agree ..she haunts me ...

Im female too

Plus her personality is different.

She doesn't take herself too seriously but seriously enough.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,666 ✭✭✭SineadSpears

Michelle Pfeiffer... That cat suit..

She was lovely years ago when she was a tough cookie in Dangerous Minds.

Even better as a witch in Stardust.

Then she was beautiful as an evil queen in Maleficent.

The woman is 62years old atm & i think she's still a cracker.

I was so in love with Micheal in the movie when i was a kid :p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,220 ✭✭✭cameramonkey

You are deluded.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,402 ✭✭✭McGinniesta

Laura Whitmore. She reminds me of Dolph Lundgren.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,454 ✭✭✭✭DrPhilG

Jeeez ShatterAlan, I don't think I've seen such outrage at a suggestion yet.

For what it's worth, I agree. She isn't bogging, like a Julia Roberts level. But she's just average.

Haha I just googled him and actually see what you mean!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Porklife wrote: »
    It's her facial structure and delicate yet sharp features...I'm a straight woman but her beauty floors me and yeah...that catsuit ��

I was just going to say, she has very good bone structure which makes her attractive imo.

Pfeiffer in that catsuit is the finest a man or woman will ever look.

• Advertisement

DrPhilG wrote: »
    Jeeez ShatterAlan, I don't think I've seen such outrage at a suggestion yet.

For what it's worth, I agree. She isn't bogging, like a Julia Roberts level. But she's just average.

No outrage, but I just can’t fathom how anybody sees Michelle Pfeiffer as ‘average’. Possibly the most stunning woman I’ve ever seen.

Would love to know who you lads do find attractive if she is a borderline munter 😊

Hamachi wrote: »
    No outrage, but I just can’t fathom how anybody sees Michelle Pfeiffer as ‘average’. Possibly the most stunning woman I’ve ever seen.

Would love to know who you lads do find attractive if she is a borderline munter 😊

Big difference between" average" and "borderline munter".

As for the question, I'd rate Gal Gadot as particularly beautiful, although too skinny for my liking. Greatest of all time goes to Salma Hayek. Ticks all the boxes for me. I love Latino women, she's stunning and has a phenomenal body to go with it.

Ted Bundy. People always say he's insanely attractive, just an average looking bloke to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,899 ✭✭✭Girly Gal

Would love to know who you lads do find attractive if she is a borderline munter ��

Michelle Pfeiffer is definitely a very beautiful woman and definitely couldn't be described as average, but, I think some people do go a little overboard about her beauty.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,858 ✭✭✭Church on Tuesday

Would love to know who you lads do find attractive if she is a borderline munter ��

You either have taste or you don't.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,527 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

yeah, fierce plain

01ed2bdcbd1a17713c52261d20638b32--womens-long-hairstyles-hairstyles-for-older-women.jpg

yeah, fierce plain

01ed2bdcbd1a17713c52261d20638b32--womens-long-hairstyles-hairstyles-for-older-women.jpg

And she's probably in her 50s in that photo!
    Ugly cow;)

Lots of triggered Pfeiffer Pfans here it seems.

Nobody said she was ugly, borderline munter or unattractive in any way.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,527 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

DrPhilG wrote: »
    Lots of triggered Pfeiffer Pfans here it seems.

Nobody said she was ugly, borderline munter or unattractive in any way.

she was described as "quite plain" and that they see better women on the train every day which is clearly nonsense.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,196 ✭✭✭99nsr125

Knew her in college, pretty but there's not a whole lot going in upstairs, makes her very dull if you spend anytime with her.

She was in the Drama Society, she would struggle with everything it was painful, very, very painful.

99nsr125 wrote: »
    Knew her in college, pretty but there's not a whole lot going in upstairs, makes her very dull if you spend anytime with her.

She was in the Drama Society, she would struggle with everything it was painful, very, very painful.

I think that's why she presents stuff such as Love Island!

Melania, Don's missus. She might have been attractive at some point years ago but she looks barely human now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,303 ✭✭✭SCOOP 64

Grace Jones, actually did anyone find her attractive?

Ted Bundy. People always say he's insanely attractive, just an average looking bloke to me.

Penn Badgley from the series You is very similar to aul Teddy boy.

I'm sure someone mentioned that their partner was attracted to him in this thread before :P

SCOOP 64 wrote: »

Well she was a successful model so they must have! I agree though, wouldn't personally find her attractive, more statuesque and borderline intimidating but there is a certain beauty to that.

Katie Holmes and Tom Cruise, wouldn't find either remotely attractive.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

SCOOP 64 wrote: »

When I was younger, in a way, yes. But I think I was just imagining her as a dominatrix

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,286 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

I would never have said she was extremely attractive, but I had a thing for Katherine Ryan who I've only ever seen on Mock the Week. But now she's gone and got her face completely botox'd'd and she looks horrible now. Why do women ruin themselves with botox?

Re: Michelle Pfief.. Pife.. yer wan, it's her eyes that make her imo. Dark set eyes. For a 61 year old, she's looking well in fairness.

I would never have said she was extremely attractive, but I had a thing for Katherine Ryan who I've only ever seen on Mock the Week. But now she's gone and got her face completely botox'd'd and she looks horrible now. Why do women ruin themselves with botox?

Re: Michelle Pfief.. Pife.. yer wan, it's her eyes that make her imo. Dark set eyes. For a 61 year old, she's looking well in fairness.

Apparently shes been getting botox since she was 20. She said it's not an age thing, she just thinks cosmetic augmentation is cool! Her sister is a botox surgeon if that's the word. It is a shame that so many once beautiful women do that to their faces. I understand subtle botox but very few girls are doing anything subtly these days.

Never found Kurt Cobain attractive

Penn Badgley from the series You is very similar to aul Teddy boy.

I'm sure someone mentioned that their partner was attracted to him in this thread before :P

That would be my wife! I’m still bitter about that one lol

Apparently, he’s beautiful. I can’t see it myself, but what do I know..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,899 ✭✭✭Girly Gal

It was fairly obvious from the first time I saw her which is probably well over a decade ago that Katerine Ryan was using Botox. Wouldn't say she's attractive, but, that's probably because her face is expressionless as she can't move it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Alessandra Ambrosio

• Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭dubstarr

Josh Hartnett,havent thought about him in years.And up he pops in a newspaper.

I remember him years ago,he wasnt attractive at all.And hes still not.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

Mila Kunis.
    She has resting bitch face. Not the kind of figure I would usually go for either.

Girly Gal wrote: »
    It was fairly obvious from the first time I saw her which is probably well over a decade ago that Katerine Ryan was using Botox. Wouldn't say she's attractive, but, that's probably because her face is expressionless as she can't move it!

While shes attractive I always thought there was something a bit off looking about her, that explains it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

I think Katherine Ryan has had THAT face since she broke into the mainstream.
    Might look more drastic if she's had work done recent to her being on tv I guess.

Advertisement