Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Royal Rumble 2021 *Spoilers*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,794 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

May be early but can we put the usual no betting talk post here please?

I think Charlotte will be teased as the winner but will either be Last eliminated or eliminated not long after entering.

I'll make a really risky prediction that someone will be knocked to the outside and stay out for a long time

• Registered Users Posts: 85,024 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Imagine if Lana and Bobby Lashley won the rumbles although MVP and Hurt Business have made Bobby relevant again

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,014 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

What date is this on folks? I'm totally out of touch currently but I always watch the Rumble with the young lad. I could just Google it but I'm lazy :pac:

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,731 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Necro wrote: »
    What date is this on folks? I'm totally out of touch currently but I always watch the Rumble with the young lad. I could just Google it but I'm lazy :pac:

Jan 31st I think. With no fans it’s going to be so poor :(

• Registered Users Posts: 23,104 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

One positive is no "3...2...1...EEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHH!" every minute.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,163 ✭✭✭Ridley

J. Marston wrote: »
    One positive is no "3...2...1...EEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHH!" every minute.

Just do that then boo when the clock is taken off for the real experience.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,770 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Anyone else seeing Braun Strowman returning to win the Rumble and face Drew at mania ?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,731 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

PTH2009 wrote: »
    Anyone else seeing Braun Strowman returning to win the Rumble and face Drew at mania ?

I can now. :(

Loughc wrote: »
    I can now. :(
    Currently 25/1 on PP to win it

PTH2009 wrote: »

What show is Braun supposedly on, with Underground gone

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,872 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    What show is Braun supposedly on, with Underground gone

Think he was moved to RAW after dropping the title on SD?

Half looking forward to how they do the rumbles in an empty arena,will really miss the live crowd reaction

have expecting a mini battle royal of some sort to test it out

I think now AJ or Sheamus as Raw winner of the RR

• Registered Users Posts: 2,790 ✭✭✭Sirsok

Big E and AJ as last 2 would be great for me. Two new possible winners.

Omos to get involved in last 6. On the apron Big R spears him to floor, going out second rope. AJ to eventuslly think he last man standing. Big E to get back in and throw AJ out.

Would give heel AJ sonethimg to gripe about and a storyline leading uo to mania.

Thats my fantasy booking anyway

I think now AJ or Sheamus as Raw winner of the RR

Very possible

Other possibilities i think
    Seth Rollins returns as a face and wins it. Seth vs Roman at mania

Edge returns and wins. Edge vs Drew or Roman

Braun Strowman returns and wins. Braun vs Roman

Very open rumble match this year, looking forward to it

• Registered Users Posts: 3,163 ✭✭✭Ridley

No, repeat winners plz. Especially not Lesnar.

This year's would be all about the Reigns belt if I had my way.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,171 ✭✭✭✭B.A._Baracus

Royal Rumble 2021 spoiler.
    ...it's gonna be sh*te

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 60,285 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

On a side note Gewirtz did well for himself now a huge part of the the Rocks production company

https://twitter.com/MachineGunKA/status/1351404154720313344?s=20

• Registered Users Posts: 773 ✭✭✭TimesArrow

Just an FYI, I am declaring myself for the Royal Rumble.

Seems easy enough to get a spot

TimesArrow wrote: »

Pfft.... I see your rumble entry and raise you....

I'm all in... and now I have an AEW Contract.

• Advertisement

TimesArrow wrote: »

Mystery symbols showing up all over wwe social media

'P09?
    '3121??'

What the hell is that ?? Ha

• Registered Users Posts: 2,202 ✭✭✭Cotts72

It's just a shame that it's lost its buzz, surprise entrants, wrestler debuts etc it's just stale now

Cotts72 wrote: »
    It's just a shame that it's lost its buzz, surprise entrants, wrestler debuts etc it's just stale now

Won't be the same without the live crowd. I doubt we will see any major debuts or surprise returns this year

Most possible in the women's rumble imo could be
    the return of Ronda and maybe a legend appearance by Lita or Trish

Mens surprise might be
    Edge returning again. Nothing going about WWE signing that Jay White guy or as talked about every rumble the CM Punk in ring return

Has Tessa Blanchard signed with WWE, could she be the surprise women's entrant?

I'm think Lacey and Ric will cost Charlotte continuing their feud, Lana to return to cost Nia so maybe the on fire Bliss to win the women's rumble :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,790 ✭✭✭Sirsok

Have 9 competitors from Smackdown Raw and NXT each. Each brand gets ones supriseentrant to represent their brand. Both female and male rosters.

Brand v brand Survivor series victories determines placing in the Rumble. Winner gets preferential numbers.

Entrants have to qualify, none of this declaring stuff.

That gives atleast 9 matches between 18 wrestlers on shows leading up. Gives show a direct purpose, helps with fueds before and after. Imagine if Orton was knocked out by Humberto and didnt qualify for the rumble. There is a story right there.

Orton could then get in as another brands wildcard.

Winner can decide which title he wants to go for in the end, of he chooses a different brand then the one he represents, the brand he is leaving gets a draft pick.

Everyone gets a purpose, a sporting dynamic os created where wins and losses count.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,202 ✭✭✭Cotts72

Has Tessa Blanchard signed with WWE, could she be the surprise women's entrant?

I'm think Lacey and Ric will cost Charlotte continuing their feud, Lana to return to cost Nia so maybe the on fire Bliss to win the women's rumble :p

Haven't heard much on tessa actually, Taya Valkyrie is officially done with impact also

Can't see Jay White going to wwe, I think they'd save his debut for fans if he did to get that mark out moment

A Week out think the winners will be

Rhea Ripley for the womens
    Braun Strowman for the men's

• Registered Users Posts: 23,104 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Rhea doesn't need this, she's already gonna be a star. Give it to someone else, a surprise winner.

Bianca to win the women's rumble

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,857 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Is this on tonight?

Advertisement