Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Medium term rental in Spain/Italy

• 07-01-2021 11:18am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,802 ✭✭✭

Hi

Anyone able to recommend a website where I can find medium term rental properties in either Spain/Italy? I'm trying to research a 6-10 week summer rental in a not particularly touristy area - even if it's not feasible this summer, for the following summer

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭ito

MacDanger wrote: »
    Hi

Anyone able to recommend a website where I can find medium term rental properties in either Spain/Italy? I'm trying to research a 6-10 week summer rental in a not particularly touristy area - even if it's not feasible this summer, for the following summer

Thanks

Hi there,

Have you tried idealista?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,802 ✭✭✭MacDanger

Perfect, just what I was looking for

np

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,066 ✭✭✭✭neris

ownersdirect, spainholiday, airbnb.

What part of Spain are you looking at? There could be some good deals going on direct rentals there for this summer

neris wrote: »
    ownersdirect, spainholiday

I have never heard of those ones :confused:... Again, I would try with Idealista and fotocasa.

Maybe airbnb is algo a good option.

• Advertisement

mistake, remove

Advertisement