Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gyno Surgery

Options
  • 06-12-2020 9:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,462 ✭✭✭

Anyone here get this done recently, looking to finally get it done next year if Covid allows.

Always ashamed of my body, wearing baggy clothing, dark clothing, never take off my tshirt and really ashamed of it.

Just want to go back to living a life where Im not scared to take off my tshirt at the beach and that.

Anyone have any experiences or care to share where and how they got it done?

I know its quite expensive but to be honest I'd pay anything to have it done.

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 27 Drewgerger

Is this breast reduction

• Registered Users Posts: 2,462 ✭✭✭SweetCaliber

Drewgerger wrote: »
    Is this breast reduction

Thats the one yeah.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 355 ✭✭46 Long

I don't, but I would imagine the first port of call would be your local GP to treat any underlying causes and refer you on to a surgeon?

• Registered Users Posts: 439 ✭✭paddythere

Hey man, I had the surgery done in Dublin recently. If you want to ask any questions I'd be happy to answer them

Advertisement