Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Bad experience with new Nissan Leaf...

• 06-12-2018 1:20pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,784 ✭✭✭

First off I'd like to say, I'm hoping my next Car will be Electric/Hybrid/Hydrogen powered.
    I'm pretty sure it won't be a Diesel or Petrol powered car

But that being said, I'd like share an experience my Father had with a 2018 Nissan Leaf.

So this car was the new model, only a few months old.
    And the task was to drive from Kingscourt, Co Cavan to Carrick-On-Shannon, Co. Leitrim and back again.
    The car was 100% full when he left Kingscourt.

The car made it to Carrick-On-Shannon on one charge, there was 30% left in the Battery when he got there. (Journey time was 1 hour 40 min)
    He put the car on charge in Carrick (regular charger)

On the way back, tried to stop in a number of places to give the car a charge (11 in total).
    This is where the problems started, he was hit with one of following problems every time:
    1: Fast charger out of service
    2: Fast charger in use
    3: Fast charger broke (charging but not fast, he found this extremely irritating)
    4: No fast charger
    5: Regular charger stupid slow (30% -> 40% was taking 1.5 hours)
    6: Regular charger in use
    7: Regular charger out of service

He left Carrick at 4pm with 30% charge, he needed 80% to safely get back to Kingscourt.
    He got to Cavan Town at 9:30pm and abandoned the car there (He swapped it for a friends petrol car and drove back to Kingscourt)
    he got back to Kingscourt at 10:15pm.... CRAZY!

In terms of "saving money" he found each time he stopped somewhere he was buying something in the Local shop, buying dinner, buying lunch, having a pint (His Friends wife was driving back) etc while they waited for the car to charge.

In the end it cost him more money and time than it would have if he had been in a Diesel or Petrol car.

It's opened my eyes a bit in terms how unsuitable these cars are at the moment if you're driving any sort of distance. I have a 2 hour Drive I need to do every weekend (1 hour there and 1 hour back)

His experience has completely put me off buying an Electric Vehicle given the infrastructure as it stands at the moment.
    The Fast Chargers being broke is HUGE issue. When he queried it, he was told: "Ah sure they've been broke a while now..." Like what the f**k?

Ultimately EV owners are going to have to be charged for occupying a charging space as part of the Electricity they use so that they don't "Hog" the spaces.
    Once they have enough charge to get where they are going, they need to move the car.

I think my next car will be a Hydrogen Fuel cell (Japan is pushing very hard for this), yes it's not efficient in terms of producing hydrogen but it's convenient, and so long as renewable energy is used to create the Hydrogen who cares if it's inefficient or not. It's convenience that matters.
    Also Stations will also be able to produce their own Hydrogen.
    We're way off that though.

My next car will be a Hybrid.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,865 ✭✭✭BENDYBINN

The stress alone of just finding a working and free charger would put me off buying the leaf.
    Definitely not worth it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,232 ✭✭✭✭ELM327

There's no point in stopping at regular chargers en route, you need a fast charger.
    There will be more installed this year.

I have done 100k km in 1.5 years in 2 different EVs and I think this is more a case of unfamiliar with the product as opposed to any actual failings.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,476 ✭✭✭✭Ush1

Electric cars are not for everyone, especially if you are going to be regularly relying on the public charging network.

I do 50-60k km per year in mine.
    However if I was relying daily on public networks I would not have an EV

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 19,197 Mod ✭✭✭✭slave1

Ush1 wrote: »
    Electric cars are not for everyone, especially if you are going to be regularly relying on the public charging network.

FYP

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,784 ✭✭✭Beta Ray Bill

ELM327 wrote: »
    There's no point in stopping at regular chargers en route, you need a fast charger.
    There will be more installed this year.

Whats the point of having "Non" Fast Chargers?
    There were fast chargers but they were in use or broke or not working correctly.
    We clearly need more, we also need to fix the ones that are broke.
    I have done 100k km in 1.5 years in 2 different EVs and I think this is more a case of unfamiliar with the product as opposed to any actual failings.

May I ask where you live?
    You're defo right though about know the limits of the car and what the expectation is for an EV car.
    I think if you're in a City it's a good idea.

How long does it take to get a car from say 20%/30% to 70% on a fast charger?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,136 ✭✭✭✭KCross

grahambo wrote: »
    His experience has completely put me off buying an Electric Vehicle given the infrastructure as it stands at the moment.
    The Fast Chargers being broke is HUGE issue. When he queried it, he was told: "Ah sure they've been broke a while now..." Like what the f**k?

Thats it in a nutshell.
    The car isnt the problem. Its our charging infrastructure.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 12,335 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

There were fast chargers but they were in use or broke or not working correctly.

You're defo right though about know the limits of the car and what the expectation is for an EV car.

Sometimes you might get to a destination and want to leave the car for a couple of hours or more. In this instance, you don't want the car to be finished charging and hogging a space and charger before you get back so you use the slower ones (also known sometimes as destination chargers).

Fast ones are for people on the go or mid-journey stopping for a quick top up really.

F
    On the way back, tried to stop in a number of places to give the car a charge (11 in total).
    This is where the problems started, he was hit with one of following problems every time:
    1: Fast charger out of service
    2: Fast charger in use
    3: Fast charger broke (charging but not fast, he found this extremely irritating)
    4: No fast charger
    5: Regular charger stupid slow (30% -> 40% was taking 1.5 hours)
    6: Regular charger in use
    7: Regular charger out of service

This one stands out a bit.... did he by any chance connect the wrong cable to the car?

If he connected the AC connector it would be the same speed as his home charge point.

Maybe there is also a charging education issue here?

Is he sure he visited rapid chargers and not slow 7kW chargers? He needs to be going to the blue icon ChaDeMo chargers on the eCars map and connecting the ChaDeMo cable, not the AC cable. Are you sure he did it right?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,925 ✭✭✭Soarer

Your dad could've had those issues in any EV, so to "blame" it on the car is a bit disingenuous.

First thing to do would be to get the eCars app on the phone. At least that way you can map what chargers are occupied/broken, and adjust accordingly.

In your Dad's trip, if he'd have held on at the second charger until it freed up, he'd have been grand. Fast chargers are just that. He shouldn't have to be waiting too long.

As for always buying something.....too much money! ;)

• Advertisement

The car made it to Carrick-On-Shannon on one charge, there was 30% left in the Battery when he got there. (Journey time was 1 hour 40 min)
    He put the car on charge in Carrick (regular charger)

<snip>

He left Carrick at 4pm with 30% charge, he needed 80% to safely get back to Kingscourt.

Was the 30% leaving Carrick a typo since you said he had it on charge and left with the same as he arrived with??

I live in rural county meath.
    Non fast chargers are for when you are parked for a few hours anyway, commonly referred to as "Destination" chargers.

My car (Ioniq) will charge from 20%-70% in less than 20 minutes. It reaches peak speed of charging at 77%. It varies for different cars, and different chargers.

KCross wrote: »
    This one stands out a bit.... did he by any chance connect the wrong cable to the car?

If he connected the AC connector it would be the same speed as his home charge point.

Maybe there is also a charging education issue here?

Is he sure he visited rapid chargers and not slow 7kW chargers? He needs to be going to the blue icon ChaDeMo chargers on the eCars map and connecting the ChaDeMo cable, not the AC cable. Are you sure he did it right?

Possibly.

The guy that was with him was a retired Car salesman (retired 1 year).
    I'd have assumed he knew which one was the correct one to use.

I wasn't there, so I cannot say for sure
    Soarer wrote: »
    Your dad could've had those issues in any EV, so to "blame" it on the car is a bit disingenuous.

True this.
    First thing to do would be to get the eCars app on the phone. At least that way you can map what chargers are occupied/broken, and adjust accordingly.

In your Dad's trip, if he'd have held on at the second charger until it freed up, he'd have been grand. Fast chargers are just that. He shouldn't have to be waiting too long.

This is mindset type of thing. I doubt he had that app installed.
    EDIT: That app has a rating of 2.7 out of 5... that's not a good start
    You don't know how long he'd have been waiting for sure.
    As for always buying something.....too much money! ;)

Well what would you have done for an hour and half each time?

Was the 30% leaving Carrick a typo since you said he had it on charge and left with the same as he arrived with??

Must be, I'll check with him.

He did put it on charge when he got there I know that for sure.

Maybe it was 20% when he got there and got the extra 10% ins the couple of hours he was there.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 8,061 Mod ✭✭✭✭liamog

So from the numbers, it would seem the your dad has a 30kWh 2018 Leaf. From the journey described the only rapid charger would be the CHAdeMO in Carrick.
    There is definatly a gap in that area of the world with regard to rapid charging infrastructure.

If you had dad was in the 2018 40kWh Leaf he would have likely been able to make his return journey without requiring any charge at all.

liamog wrote: »
    So from the numbers, it would seem the your dad has a 30kWh 2018 Leaf. From the journey described the only rapid charger would be the CHAdeMO in Carrick.
    There is definatly a gap in that area of the world with regard to rapid charging infrastructure.

If you had dad was in the 2018 40kWh Leaf he would have likely been able to make his return journey without requiring any charge at all.

I did not realise there was different battery specs :D

He must have been the in the 30kWh one like you said.

We do not do Infrastructure well in Ireland at all, least of all Charging Infra.
    Look at the rail system, water system, Roads (Non toll paying motorways I mean), Broadband, etc, etc

We're not in good shape regarding Infrastructure at all.

Possibly.

The guy that was with him was a retired Car salesman (retired 1 year).
    I'd have assumed he knew which one was the correct one to use.

Bad assumption. Most car salesmen wouldnt have a clue about EV charging unless they were involved in EV sales... which most of them arent.

Must be, I'll check with him.

He did put it on charge when he got there I know that for sure.

Maybe it was 20% when he got there and got the extra 10% ins the couple of hours he was there.

That sounds like he is not using the rapid chargers (blue icons) but just the destination chargers (green icons).

I think there is an education issue here.

Also you mention its the new model 2018 Leaf.... is it the new shape 40kWh?
    As liamog pointed out, its suprising he needed a charge at all for that journey which suggests its not the new Leaf but the 30kWh.

Can you confirm its the new shape Leaf thats currently showing on the Nissan website or is it the old shape 30kWh?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 208 ✭✭jhenno78

as renewable energy is used to create the Hydrogen who cares if it's inefficient or not. It's convenience that matters.
    Also Stations will also be able to produce their own Hydrogen.
    We're way off that though..

Hydrogen is produced from natural gas. If you're hoping for readily available, affordable hydrogen produced by electrolysis (whatever the power source) then it's a long way off.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,362 ✭✭✭rolion

Sorry for your dad problems...been there myself and work out ok in the end ...BUT what's the problem with Nissan Leaf , the car itself !!?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,912 ✭✭✭Mike9832

Your not going to get much sympathy here OP

Already I am seeing thinly veiled

Your dad made a big mistake buying an old out of date 30kWh Leaf when 40kWh is available

Your dad doesn't know how to use fast chargers

Your dad needs to plan his journey better

I have an Ioniq, its the best, your dad should have bought that

Etc etc

Mike9832 wrote: »

Your dad made a big mistake buying an old out of date 30kWh Leaf when 40kWh is available

Etc etc

Thanks for your positive contribution! :rolleyes:

There is nothing thinly veiled. If he didnt understand how to charge the car or the difference between a rapid and a destination charger its a reasonable thing to point out, surely?

Once we know what chargers he was connecting to and what cables he used and what car he is driving we will know better. For now, its just a bunch of unanswered questions.

• Advertisement

The string of rapid chargers in use (by freeloading locals) will hopefully be sorted by additional chargers and charging for charging next year.

Thanks for your positive contribution! :rolleyes:

There is nothing thinly veiled. If he didnt understand how to charge the car or the difference between a rapid and a destination charger its a reasonable thing to point out, surely?

Once we know what chargers he was connecting to and what cables he used and what car he is driving we will know better. For now, its just a bunch of unanswered questions.

Why mention the 40kWh new model Leaf?

No one wants to hear they bought the wrong car and probably fleeced by a salesman

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,465 ✭✭✭✭mickdw

Etc etc

On another thread here 're EV, I was arguing that there may be depreciation issues as things move along so fast with these things. I referred to early leaf residuals. Of course all the EV drivers attacked and said depreciation is no longer an issue on recent EV. Now we have an example here of an 18 reg EV and as soon as it doesn't fulfull the needs of the driver in question, the EV people are immediately along to say, ah the car you bought is old hat. You need the bigger battery one.
    So what is this leaf going to be worth in 3 years?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,761 ✭✭✭cgcsb

Hardly the leaf's fault??

The charging infrastructure is to blame. There's a large government scheme launched 2 weeks ago on climate action that includes funding for an expansion of the car charging network.

Also, you have to admit your journey was pretty exceptional, over 100 kms on regional roads across one of the country's most sparsely populated regions.

Surely your journey was quite an extreme test of what EVs can do. Also I'd have waited for the 40kwh model.

Why mention the 40kWh new model Leaf?

No one wants to hear they bought the wrong car and probably fleeced by a salesman

The OP said it was a new model 2018 leaf which initially suggested it was the 40kWh.

Based on the stats it now looks like its a 30kWh but the OP hasnt confirmed yet.

I dont think anyone said he bought the wrong car. The 30kWh is perfectly fine for the journey in question with one rapid charge at the first destination.

We are just trying to asertain the facts which are still not yet known... no one is saying he bought the wrong car.

mickdw wrote: »
    On another thread here 're EV, I was arguing that there may be depreciation issues as things move along so fast with these things. I referred to early leaf residuals. Of course all the EV drivers attacked and said depreciation is no longer an issue on recent EV. Now we have an example here of an 18 reg EV and as soon as it doesn't fulfull the needs of the driver in question, the EV people are immediately along to say, ah the car you bought is old hat. You need the bigger battery one.
    So what is this leaf going to be worth in 3 years?

Who said that?

Either the 30 or 40 Leaf is perfectly suitable for the journey in question but if he had the 40 he wouldnt have needed a charge at all. It doesnt mean the 30 is old hat or unsuitable.

He didn't buy it and having checked I think it is the 40kWh one, this is the new shape one right? That looks like a Normal car.
    This is the one that has energy recuperation on the brakes right?

Quite possibly

Etc etc

This is the big problem. Planning. Early adopters of tech are prepared to give it a chance. People like my oul lad have no interest in doing anything new like having to plan a journey in a car.
    It either works or it doesn't

And most people are like my Oul Lad.
    We (me and you) are early adopters and are prepared to take a chance on new tech (maybe not so much me now as I'm getting older)
    jhenno78 wrote: »
    Hydrogen is produced from natural gas. If you're hoping for readily available, affordable hydrogen produced by electrolysis (whatever the power source) then it's a long way off.

Gasification is the cheapest way for sure.

But the electrolysis isn't the problem, if you're using renewable energy, you've basically made Hydrogen a renewable power source.
    The problem compressing it, and storing it safely. It's extremely inefficient.
    Like I already said, it's a long way off.
    Japan are betting on it though.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,037 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

Not the car's fault per se.
    with the mindset of other raod users and the lack of infractructure, there is absolutely no way we're ready for EVs yet, particularly outside of Dublin.
    Personally I think the battery technology isnt good enough yet either - give it 10 years and then maybe, just maybe you consider an EV outside of Dublin.
    Has to be hybrid or diesel/petrol for true reliability on a journey like that at the moment.
    (And I say this as someone who is a fan EVs in general and the move from the fossil fuel burners.)

He didn't buy it and having checked I think it is the 40kWh one, this is the new shape one right? That looks like a Normal car.
    This is the one that has energy recuperation on the brakes right?

They all have the brake regeneration so that doesnt tell it.

Is it the one you can see on the main nissan website? If it is its the new 40kWh model.

Was the car fully charged when he started out?

• Advertisement

samih wrote: »
    The string of rapid chargers in use (by freeloading locals) will hopefully be sorted by additional chargers and charging for charging next year.

That's the biggest problem

They are practically useless thanks to cheapass locals, commuters, etc

Even if charges come in, will they be maintained?

Ionity and Tesla network are the only network I would have hopes for

Leaf can use neither

There should be a model of EV that partially charges it's self with roof mounted solar EV panels. On long Irish summer days you could get 10kwh (25% of a full battery) of power just from leaving the car in the sun all day.

They all have the brake regeneration so that doesnt tell it.

Is it the one you can see on the main nissan website? If it is its the new 40kWh model.

Was the car fully charged when he started out?

Confirmed
    It was the 40kWh one with the new batteries.

They must have had the heater on full whack and running with the fogs and high beams on :D

Like I said I'd consider myself and early adopter.
    I like the idea of EV vehicles.

I've love a shot of this:
    energicaego-details-1b.jpg

€28,000 though for a motorcycle is a lot of bread.
    If I had it to spend I'd buy it.

Confirmed
    It was the 40kWh one with the new batteries.

They must have had the heater on full whack and running with the fogs and high beams on :D

And was it fully charged when he started?
    Arriving at Carrick with 20-30% after only 100km sounds like it wasnt?

Heaters, lights etc dont have that big an effect.

And was it fully charged when he started?
    Arriving at Carrick with 20-30% after only 100km sounds like it wasnt?

Heaters, lights etc dont have that big an effect.

Yep 100% he says

It's back roads though the whole way, (not main roads/motorways)
    Must have had a some effect the the efficiency.

Also he says he had the brake recuperation turned off as he wasn't used to the car braking when he took his foot off the accelerator

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,029 ✭✭✭Sabre Man

cgcsb wrote: »
    There should be a model of EV that partially charges it's self with roof mounted solar EV panels. On long Irish summer days you could get 10kwh (25% of a full battery) of power just from leaving the car in the sun all day.

The Sion is the first mass-produced electric car that can charge its battery using solar power. All for €16,000, excluding battery.

https://sonomotors.com/sion.html/

• Advertisement

Yep 100% he says

It's back roads though the whole way, (not main roads/motorways)
    Must have had a some effect the the efficiency.

Also he says he had the brake recuperation turned off as he wasn't used to the car braking when he took his foot off the accelerator

That would actually have the opposite affect. If it was motorway the efficiency would go down. Backroads efficiency goes up.

The figures dont seem to add up so I dont know.

Ultimately, the charging let him down either because he didnt do it right or the chargers were broken... hard to tell which.

Sabre Man wrote: »
    The Sion is the first mass-produced electric car that can charge its battery using solar power. All for €16,000, excluding battery.

https://sonomotors.com/sion.html/

seems a no brainer given the plummeting price of solar panels and such cars would negate the need for such an elaborate network of charging points.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,106 ✭✭✭✭listermint

Wait the OP has 2 hour drive somewhere each week, Lets say i drive 85km in an hour (thats traffic depending etc.) and the same the way back.

What current Gen Leaf cannot do those figures on a single charge.

Excluding his father in laws experience i see nothing stopping that journey....

listermint wrote: »
    Wait the OP has 2 hour drive somewhere each week, Lets say i drive 85km in an hour (thats traffic depending etc.) and the same the way back.

What current Gen Leaf cannot do those figures on a single charge.

Excluding his father in laws experience i see nothing stopping that journey....
    All leafs except the Leaf 40 (New Leaf) could not do that journey.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭ZiabR

I do 50-60k km per year in mine.

Sorry, what? 50000 - 60000km a year??? In an EV? I am an engineer on the road all of the time and I wouldnt do 50000 - 60000km a year.

If you are really doing that mileage, surely an EV is not the practical choice of transport for you?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,925 ✭✭✭Soarer

Etc etc

Yeah!

Shoulda bought a Fabia diesel. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 18 niall_eidw

This is obviously an infrastructure issue, rather than specifically a Nissan issue.

I'll be in Carrick-on-Shannon over the New Year and will check the status of the chargers. I'll need to know before taking delivery of my new LEAF in January, as I will be heading to Leitrim fairly regular basis.

niall_eidw wrote: »
    This is obviously an infrastructure issue, rather than specifically a Nissan issue.

That, and/or user error.

With the figures given it looks like they used 25kWh+ to travel ~107km! :eek:

If I drove my 24kWh Leaf on the motorway at 120km/h I would get better efficiency than that and this journey was on backroads with the newer Leaf, so there is something wrong with the figures to begin with.

And then whether the right charge points were used and the right cables used.

A ~200km return trip in a 40kWh Leaf on backroads should have been easy with no charging required.

@samih, you've probably done the most L40 driving. What do you think of the figures given?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,496 ✭✭✭irishgrover

ZiabR wrote:
    Sorry, what? 50000 - 60000km a year??? In an EV? I am an engineer on the road all of the time and I wouldnt do 50000 - 60000km a year.

If you are really doing that mileage, surely an EV is not the practical choice of transport for you?

I'm another high millage EV owner. I've done 35km in the 7 months....about 60,000 km per year.
    An EV is the most perfect form of transport for me, I'm saving a ****ing fortune :-)

ZiabR wrote: »

120km round trip commute * 5 days
    approx 350km total (across several trips) at the weekend - personal interests/hobbies and childcare custody.

Ioniq does 200km per charge, I have charging at home and at work (rarely charge at home but handy to have).

To be honest, doing 50-60k km in anything other than an EV is not the practical choice. I was sick of paying 400-500+ in fuel costs!

I don't have to make any allowances for the car being an EV, with 200km range it is always plenty because, although I'm on the road a lot, there is never more than 200km before I'm either at work or at home to plug in!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,188 ✭✭✭kennethsmyth

I think the OP needs to edit the thread heading - " Issues with electric car infrastructure in Ireland" or "My dad doesn't like to read instructions" :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 65,731 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

Something isn't right here. The distance is 107km one way, so 214km for the return trip. And none of it is motorway, so the speed limit was mostly 80km/h and 100km/h? This is where electric cars have a long range.

I would have expected the new model 2018 40kWh Leaf should have done that without charging if he started of with 100% unless the weather was particularly bad. Even with the heating on all the way. I'm pretty sure my 28kWh Ioniq could do that trip.

Using 70% for one way means it used 26kWh/100km, which is atrociously inefficient at low speeds

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,793 ✭✭✭✭kippy

The lack of a standard charging 'format' and lack in general of charging points is a major issue that's slowing the uptake of these types of vehicles.
    I can see why the OPs father is annoyed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,106 ✭✭✭✭listermint

2018 Leaf cant do 170km Range ??

listermint wrote: »
    2018 Leaf cant do 170km Range ??

I never said that?? Look again.

All leafs cannot do that journey, except the New Leaf. Phrased alternatively.

• Advertisement
Advertisement