Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What time does wages go into KBC Account?

Options
  • 15-03-2019 1:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 492 ✭✭

Hi guys, just wondering if anyone is with KBC and roughly what time their wages would go in? I get paid every 2 weeks. I was with Ulsterbank and it would be in the account at midnight tonight with them. No payment as of yet into KBC account. I have just moved to KBC.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,356 ✭✭✭corner of hells

CosmicFool wrote: »
    Hi guys, just wondering if anyone is with KBC and roughly what time their wages would go in? I get paid every 2 weeks. I was with Ulsterbank and it would be in the account at midnight tonight with them. No payment as of yet into KBC account. I have just moved to KBC.

You probably need to stick up your bank details and maybe your name and address before we can help

• Registered Users Posts: 8,270 ✭✭✭AllForIt

25:00 am

• Registered Users Posts: 549 ✭✭✭jay1988

Thinly veiled I have a job thread :pac:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,231 ✭✭✭Jim Bob Scratcher

• Registered Users Posts: 24,469 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

depends what time the payment is triggered, no?

Is Ireland still in the dark ages when it comes to bank transfers?, we get payments confirmed in others account within 1-3 hours of triggering them in NZ

• Advertisement
Advertisement