Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Roofers are Spoofers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,865 ✭✭✭Deebles McBeebles

Amazing, isn't it. They won't f*cking work here.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,573 ✭✭✭Infini

Don't send em back here lads, deport em to Antartica instead!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Three Irish nationals, who allegedly ran a roof fixing scam targeting pensioners

That's it, hang them at dawn.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,034 ✭✭✭mad muffin

Australian authorities have zero tolerance for that kind of stuff. If they did this here they’d get a 3 month suspended sentce at best. Most likely they wouldn’t even get arrested.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,942 ✭✭✭topper75

It's the getting in there in the first place thing that has me scratching my head. How did that happen?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,067 ✭✭✭Gunmonkey

topper75 wrote: »
    It's the getting in there in the first place thing that has me scratching my head. How did that happen?

Water-wings on the horses?

Gunmonkey wrote: »
    Water-wings on the horses?

Like a Top Gear special, sulky carts all tricked out so they can float.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,915 ✭✭✭cursai

Are they even travellers lads? Those names aren't exactly familiar.

cursai wrote: »
    Are they even travellers lads? Those names aren't exactly familiar.

Fits the MO, I'd be shocked if they aren't.

The traveller girl on Travellers Guide last night was an O'Leary, would never have associated that name with travellers before.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,915 ✭✭✭cursai

The traveller girl on Travellers Guide last night was an O'Leary, would never have associated that name with travellers before.

Jaysus she has a fine voice

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,148 ✭✭✭✭beertons

If work was in bed, they'd sleep on the floor.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,316 ✭✭✭✭Grayson

Baker isn't even an Irish surname.

Grayson wrote: »
    Baker isn't even an Irish surname.

Neither is Cash.

Infini wrote: »
    Don't send em back here lads, deport em to Antartica instead!

Leo is taking back ISIS wives...I think these lads will get a house and the Xmas social bonus when they come back!

and if it turns out they are travellers or "Ethnic minorities" it's a house with stables for them! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭El_Bee

I wonder if it's the same scam they tried with my parents, absolute scum.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,817 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Yes. There was a traveller kid when I went to school with the surname O'Leary. There's a few of them around.

Amazing, isn't it. They won't f*cking work here.

They are travellers who travel around working and they go home to Rathkeale at Christmas. There's generally stories about them in the papers.
    They aren't as common here in my experience as they used to be. We mainly get them selling socks.

They are travellers who travel around working and they go home to Rathkeale at Christmas. There's generally stories about them in the papers.
    They aren't as common here in my experience as they used to be. We mainly get them selling socks.

Yeah they used to be common enough around here too but not for years. Thankfully it never looked like Rathkeale at xmas.

Yeah they used to be common enough around here too but not for years. Thankfully it never looked like Rathkeale at xmas.

They always have black shiny shoes!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,505 ✭✭✭✭Esel

They always have black shiny shoes!
    They say you can tell an Irishman by his shoes (usually wrecked, down at heel, never once saw polish). Your ones must have got the memo.

Not your ornery onager

Advertisement