Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kacey Musgraves live The Academy

Options
  • 01-07-2014 12:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭

Kacey will be in Ireland again on the 10th of July.

It would be interesting to see, who from this Forum will be at the gig.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭Porridgemonster

Will be there for sure !

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭SusanneKn

Okay my friend can't make it to the concert and I doubt any other friend wants to join me (as usuall!) so I know have a spare ticket to give away.If anyone wants it, just send me a private mail.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 6,068 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

I can't go, working in Marley Park that night :(

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭Porridgemonster

I'm gutted I missed this because of work commitments,but was it a good night ? Any meet and greet with her and the band after ?

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭SusanneKn

It was a good gig but personally I preferred Whelans.
    I thought the atmosphere was much better but that said, it didn't stop me having a ball.
    A few people had Meet & Greets but Kacey signed stuff after the show as well.
    Note: As far as I know she only signed afterwards in Dublin, not at any other Gigs while in Europe.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭jillymayr

I wish I could see her in concert just once

Advertisement