Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

07.04.06 Goldblade - Best kept secret!

Options
  • 06-04-2006 6:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 340 ✭✭

*** 07.04.06 Goldblade, Voodoo

High octane rock n roll, Gold Blade are a shamelessly fundamentalist collision of The Ramones, James Brown and The Stooges, typified by the anthemic Strictly Hardcore single AC/DC (which concludes with a cheeky Angus riff). Throughout their set, Jon Robb comes across like a rock 'n' roll Billy Graham, bug-eyed and wired on adrenalin, slapping high-fives with the front row and bellowing exhortations to join him in his devotion. His band of tattooed rockabilly rebels are back by the tribal thump of not one but two drummers. Gold Blade may have their rivals in the testifying punk-rock-soul genre (notably The Make-Up and Jon Spencer Blues Explosion), but you won't see a more inspiring, thrilling, enlivening show from any of them!!!

www.goldblade.com

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭Ag marbh

Best kept secret my arse. The posters are everywhere. How much is a full house worth to you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 340 ✭✭Frank Cronin

Ag marbh wrote:
    Best kept secret my arse. The posters are everywhere. How much is a full house worth to you?

Not a penny, jaded repeating myself.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 6,524 Mod ✭✭✭✭dregin

drunk

• Registered Users Posts: 6,592 ✭✭✭Ro: maaan!

Nice font dregin.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 561 ✭✭✭Anarchist

Well this is getting crazy now, Goldblade are shyte but no need for erm views so strong lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,839 ✭✭✭Hobart

*** 07.04.06 Goldblade, Voodoo

High octane rock n roll, Gold Blade are a shamelessly fundamentalist collision of The Ramones, James Brown and The Stooges, typified by the anthemic Strictly Hardcore single AC/DC (which concludes with a cheeky Angus riff). Throughout their set, Jon Robb comes across like a rock 'n' roll Billy Graham, bug-eyed and wired on adrenalin, slapping high-fives with the front row and bellowing exhortations to join him in his devotion. His band of tattooed rockabilly rebels are back by the tribal thump of not one but two drummers. Gold Blade may have their rivals in the testifying punk-rock-soul genre (notably The Make-Up and Jon Spencer Blues Explosion), but you won't see a more inspiring, thrilling, enlivening show from any of them!!!

www.goldblade.com

AFAIK the best kept secret is either:

1) How to understand Women
    2) The Holy Grail
    3) Figs in fig rolls
    4) How you are not banned.

Gold Blade are an average band with average material. Britney Spears has more originality, and I know which one I would rather crack one off too. Stop spamming this band/message. Yea we get it, you think they are great, yada...yada....yada...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement