Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Leechrum '06

• 07-08-2006 9:18pm
    Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 6,524 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Great weekend. Freebooters were best followed closely by Droppin Bombs and Pocket Billiards.

Too close to death for long posts.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,592 ✭✭✭Ro: maaan!

Agreed. Delericts and Excuses were also among the best of the weekend.

Strangers was class. Nice work Dregin :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 Lemmys Mole

So how has the new Runnin' Riot member settled in?

What was the verdict on:

* Complan
    * Mo7's
    * Physcotherapy

Thought the headline acts were a strange choice....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,592 ✭✭✭Ro: maaan!

[Split from Wasted thread]

There wasn't really any headline tbh. Apart from for the first 2 or 3 bands maybe each day the tent was packed. Bands were playing until the early hours of the morning. A band a 4am is hardly a headliner. As far as I could see any band would have been happy to play any time. And the schedule was mixed up anyway.

Complan were as good as ever, but possibly overshadowed by Cormac's excellent workout beforehand. Didn't see the other two, though I had planned on watching Mo7's.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

we had to go sunday morning we were close to breathing our final breaths

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 6,524 Mod ✭✭✭✭dregin

Aye, I ****in misssed yiz somehow. Did yiz go on after No Matrix in the end? Coz I saw ya bringin your gear up to the stage and made a dash for more beer from the tent but when I was up there someone said yiz had been told you weren't playin until after whatever band was next.... and when I got back ye were finished.....

No Matrix btw were also great. Was pleasantly surprised. One of the best things about the whole weekend was the realisation that there are so many great bands outside of the main Dublin and Belfast scenes.

Gah, I'm rambling.... Can't wait for next year. I think this should take over from wasted :P I could have stayed in Leitrim for another week let alone the 4 days that wasted runs for :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

Most enjoyable.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

yeah if i remember we were after no matrix. it was a cluster **** of a stage but great laugh.

Advertisement