Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cork Casuals Wed 4th of July

Options
  • 01-07-2012 10:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,938 ✭✭✭

Same story as last week, consoles and games required. Have to go to Wilton in the morning but will be good to go from 12 until 8 or 9.

Good opportunity for new people to get involved, directions quoted below. If you need any more directions or my number just private message me.
    I am in Bishopstown so if you are busing it from town get the 205 to CIT which is only a minute from my house or the 208 to the stop before centra on Curaheen road which is about 5 minutes away.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭Shokashi

mackg wrote: »
    Same story as last week, consoles and games required. Have to go to Wilton in the morning but will be good to go from 12 until 8 or 9.

Good opportunity for new people to get involved, directions quoted below. If you need any more directions or my number just private message me.

ill find out tomorrow if i can make this or not...... most likely ill be there :p

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭Shokashi

good news to everyone. i can make it down for casuals, but it looks like i may be the only one going down there part from mack.....cause he lives there duhhh! :p

we need more people, and also if people are up for mini tournaments for fun or 3 to 5 euro in depending how many people show up or if ya in the mood for it that is, ;P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭Misty Chaos

Good grief, just because I don't reply in here doesn't mean I'm not going! :pac:

I'll bring the monitor and stuff with me as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭VizardAnto

Shokashi wrote: »
    good news to everyone. i can make it down for casuals, but it looks like i may be the only one going down there part from mack.....cause he lives there duhhh! :p

Too Lazy to post so I just thumbed up gary's post saying I was going but guess you didn't get the msg :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭WasterEx

Sweet, I should be there too :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,938 ✭✭✭mackg

Good grief, just because I don't reply in here doesn't mean I'm not going! :pac:

I'll bring the monitor and stuff with me as well.
    VizardAnto wrote: »
    Too Lazy to post so I just thumbed up gary's post saying I was going but guess you didn't get the msg :pac:
    WasterEx wrote: »
    Sweet, I should be there too :)

\o/

• Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭WasterEx

Thanks for hosting casuals Garry. 1 euro money matches ftw :pac::pac:

Advertisement