Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cuba Tourist Visa - Air Canada

Options
  • 08-02-2020 10:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 515 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I'm going to Cuba in June and I called Trailfinders to arrange my tourist card. The helpful lady in Trailfinders said I don't need to apply through them because Air Canada provide tourist cards onboard the flight from Toronto to Havana.

I called Air Canada and another helpful lady confirm this to be the case. Just to be certain, I emailed the airline to confirm in writing. Now they won't answer the question. They have given me a vague answer, go look at details on their website.

Am I missing something? Has anyone else recently flown from Dublin to Havana with Air Canada?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭Credit Checker Moose

They are correct. You will be given the card on the flight.

• Registered Users Posts: 515 ✭✭✭con1982

They are correct. You will be given the card on the flight.

Thanks.

I actually called Air Canada again. They confirmed the card would be provided but refused to send me something in writing. It's really odd!

• Registered Users Posts: 13 kyrasubmit

interesting

Advertisement