Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Plethora of Gamsat material for sale

Options
  • 28-11-2018 12:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 8

*modsnip*

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15 BeckiB

I've got Griffiths Gamsat Review & I agree it's probably the best gamsat prep book I've bought so far but I'm pretty sure it's illegal to resell it as it's an ebook. I received a warning when I joined the forum about not selling ebooks so you might want to edit that to avoid your whole post getting removed!

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Elsa Hayes

*modsnip*

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 2,881 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kurtosis

Mod note

We only allow selling of hard copy books etc in this forum in the following stickied thread: https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056999200. Please read the first post of that thread before posting in it. You can link to an external site where you are selling the materials e.g. adverts.ie, selling on the forum or via PM is not allowed.

Any queries on this please PM me.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement