Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Amazon Deal of the Day - Kärcher K5 Compact Home High Pressure Washer With Home Kit

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭garfie1d

ablelocks wrote: »
    Amazon Deal of the Day - Kärcher K5 Compact Home High Pressure Washer With Home Kit - £165 (50%) off

lowest price ever, looks like good value.

the patio cleaner on it's own is £60

Thanks Ablelocks, I've been after one of these for a while. I was actually looking at one of the smaller models...... But this is a steel.
    Managed to get another £10 off using code BIGTHANKS and £10 off from the buying a gift card the other day.

Thanks again

• Registered Users Posts: 4,697 ✭✭✭ablelocks

you're welcome.

only a few hours left on this for anyone else that might be interested..,

• Registered Users Posts: 354 ✭✭pauldavis123

Missed that, animal price.

Have a K5 years and works like new, would have bought this and sold the old one on adverts for €200!

• Registered Users Posts: 546 ✭✭✭gaillimhabu

Back up to £245.34 now....Bummer that I missed deal as being on the lookout for one of these for a while

• Registered Users Posts: 5,561 ✭✭✭quad_red

Ah blast it! :/

That was a savage deal.

• Advertisement
Advertisement