Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Allposters

Options
  • 03-08-2015 11:08am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,065 ✭✭✭

Allposters.ie have 45% off sitewide today. When you go to the checkout use code
    PMM746
    And its not just posters they sell.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 566 ✭✭✭Mollywolly

Thanks for that. Just got me two L.S.Lowry prints I've wanted for ages at a bargain price. They'll do until I can afford the real thing :)

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭garden

Whooooo shipping is very very expensive .... am I missing something... postage comes to nearly E25 on five (small) items .....just wasted the last hour......

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭purplestar77

Thanks for that - nabbed some cheap posters in the clearance section for our Youth Club.

Shipping is expensive and looks like I could be waiting up to a month (!) for delivery, but overall happy that I got 12 big posters for 47 euro.

Advertisement