Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HP Touchpad Thread (NO Discussion Of Personal Buying/Selling)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,258 ✭✭✭swingking

I have one reserved in Limerick. If the price drops then I will be one happy customer (doubt it will though)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,705 ✭✭✭Mr Trade In

Presume that is instore? They are all out of stock online (for Dublin anyway)

Online,follow my instructions above.

• Registered Users Posts: 664 ✭✭✭Rafloution

hmmm if your doing the argos route, ensure you have a reservation number as the system doesnt seem to be working

• Registered Users Posts: 409 ✭✭celj

Rafloution wrote: »
    hmmm if your doing the argos route, ensure you have a reservation number as the system doesnt seem to be working

Nor for me in Cork.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,593 ✭✭✭Northern Monkey

I booked 1 of each in Blanchardstown this morning may be they have all been reserved.

Edit. It can still be reserved in Dundrum,pay no attention to the out of stock,click on reserve now and orders for next week will appear.

Thanks, reserved one for Jervis to collect next week!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,904 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 418 ✭✭Chris Hansen

Boom chicka wah wah! only managed to reserve the one though? but i got a reservation number! heres praying now! i have fallen for another she can make her own way home!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,593 ✭✭✭Northern Monkey

Yup, got an email with it. Are you getting a blank screen? Try pressing F5 once that comes up.

• Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭manu2009

Tried to reserve three times in argos but got no reservation no. at the end and just got 3 emails with no res no. , still no texts either.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,171 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

Same here. Tried to reserve, got an email. No reservation number that I can see in the email!

• Advertisement

All the 16GB ones seem to be gone. If you had them in your basket they might have been nabbed somewhere between you clicking 'reserve' and when you got your response.

There are 32GB ones in Naas and Tallaght as of 5 minutes ago. I reserved one and got an email with a reservation number.

baz8080 wrote: »
    All the 16GB ones seem to be gone. If you had them in your basket they might have been nabbed somewhere between you clicking 'reserve' and when you got your response.

There are 32GB ones in Naas and Tallaght as of 5 minutes ago. I reserved one and got an email with a reservation number.

Reserved a 32GB'er maselfh! Hope the price of them are dropped a good bit seeing as they are quite dearer than th 16gb'er

You should get an email and text with the number,try again using a different store.
    Hope I am not being condescending here.

Me too! I'd prefer a 16GB version but I'll hold off until I see the price difference.

• Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭manu2009

manu2009 wrote: »
    Tried to reserve three times in argos but got no reservation no. at the end and just got 3 emails with no res no. , still no texts either.

Worked this time with a 32gb version.

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭Babyblessed

Reserved no probs in Cork Argos but I wont be paying €539.99 for it!

:eek: You bunch of vultures,none left in Dublin.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,361 ✭✭✭tw0nk

Ive never seen a bargain alert with so many posts that doesnt exist yet :)

:eek: You bunch of vultures,none left in Dublin.

If I get a 16GB elsewhere you can have the 32GB reservation :P

On your marks

Get set

GO!!!

16GB left in dundalk!!!

Thank me yas hoors! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,699 ✭✭✭Brian

Erm, for how much?

Baza210 wrote: »
    Erm, for how much?

full price, but reserve it until we hear of the price drop :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,466 ✭✭✭Snakeblood

Baza210 wrote: »
    Erm, for how much?

It's reserved for full whack, I suppose the idea is that the price drop will follow through. On the other hand, it's free to do it.

I just reserved the 32 gig one in Dundrum, collection Aug 31.

If this is going to be the price we all want,€100-150, we won't find out until 3am Wednesday morning at the earliest,of course Argos are well within their rights to dump this as of tomorrow morning,still a man can dream!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,551 ✭✭✭Squeeonline

Managed to reserve a 32gb in Jervis street. I think Iliac centre had some too.

There's a 16GB showing up in St. Stephen's Green but my attempts to reserve it failed!

I wonder if there's much of a market in reserving loads of tablets and selling the reservation numbers if the prices go down...

edit: clearly this post was a case of "404: sense of humour not found" for a lot of people.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,258 ✭✭✭swingking

I wonder if there's much of a market in reserving loads of tablets and selling the reservation numbers if the prices go down...

Bit of an asshole thing to do IMO

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭Babyblessed

swingking wrote: »
    Bit of an asshole thing to do IMO

I think it was a bit of a ''tongue in cheek'' comment!:p:rolleyes:

• Advertisement

I think it was a bit of a ''tongue in cheek'' comment!:p:rolleyes:

Yeah I really didnt think it was necessary to state that in my original post.

/head-desk

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement