Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Circle k scratch and win UNTIL MAY 2021

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭Irishphotodesk

pc7 wrote: »
    Does anyone know what happened with the points, did someone win something for having the most?

It was for a €200 voucher , if what I was reading is true there are people who had scripts to automate the game so they managed seriously high scores, I think I had somewhere in the region of 6000ish which had me just outside the top 100.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,851 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

It was for a €200 voucher , if what I was reading is true there are people who had scripts to automate the game so they managed seriously high scores, I think I had somewhere in the region of 6000ish which had me just outside the top 100.

na it wasn't that hard that you needed scripts running
    i didn't play for ages, then got stuck into it, got as high as 11th and was moving up the ladder all the time, though not as quickly in the later days.
    but then i missed a few days so didn't bother to play the last 10 days or so

• Registered Users Posts: 1,223 ✭✭✭Amouar

mikeecho wrote: »
    I have 2 fuel cards thru 2 different credit unions.

One credit union gives a dci card with 4c off per litre, but doesn't include milesplus fuel.

The other credit union gives a circle k card that gives 4c of per litre (Inc milesplus)

I also use (an expired AA account app) to get an additional 4c off.

So I get 8c off a litre.

Your best bet is to check with your local credit union to see if they offer a fuel card.

I didn't know that it was possible to combine more than one discount. Good to know that it's possible

• Registered Users Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭Irishphotodesk

Seve OB wrote: »
    na it wasn't that hard that you needed scripts running
    i didn't play for ages, then got stuck into it, got as high as 11th and was moving up the ladder all the time, though not as quickly in the later days.
    but then i missed a few days so didn't bother to play the last 10 days or so

with a week or so to go there was a few people who were around the 30,000 or 40,000 score.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,958 ✭✭✭Roberto_gas

Amouar wrote: »
    I didn't know that it was possible to combine more than one discount. Good to know that it's possible

Same here...does it mean i can use my AA fuel card and also discount of group scheme ?

• Advertisement

with a week or so to go there was a few people who were around the 30,000 or 40,000 score.

I had about 16k so that’s why I gave up.
    If I had of played every day during the promotion I reckon I could have been close to them

• Registered Users Posts: 473 ✭✭lotsofthegreen

I’ve a code for a free Platnium plus wash valid at circle k Ballymun only (near IKEA) valid until 17:00 on the 19th

First to quote gets

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

I’ve a code for a free Platnium plus wash valid at circle k Ballymun only (near IKEA) valid until 17:00 on the 19th

First to quote gets

Would happily and gratefully take that off your hands!

• Registered Users Posts: 473 ✭✭lotsofthegreen

Would happily and gratefully take that off your hands!

PM’d code.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,236 ✭✭✭Kittykat67

Game is back tomorrow

• Advertisement

Kittykat67 wrote: »
    Game is back tomorrow
    already up just played

• Registered Users Posts: 3,764 ✭✭✭One More Toy

already up just played

Nothing for me on the app

• Registered Users Posts: 891 ✭✭✭mimimcmc

Nothing for me on the app

https://scratch.circlek.one/ie

already up just played

not on my app

• Registered Users Posts: 891 ✭✭✭mimimcmc

not on my app

i think it starts on the website a few days before it launches on the app

Additional friction to validate number with SMS OTP everytime you play !!

my kids wont be happy. they used to stick in their granny/grandads/mine/wifes etc phone number and just play!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,619 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

Yep, that's a right pain but at least the car will get washed now ;).

• Registered Users Posts: 2,236 ✭✭✭Kittykat67

What does that mean

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,005 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

Kittykat67 wrote: »
    What does that mean

When you enter your mobile to play, you get sent an SMS you then enter to actually play. Will be torture as I used to enter for my folks and they would just get the win, won't be able to do it now.

• Advertisement

my kids wont be happy. they used to stick in their granny/grandads/mine/wifes etc phone number and just play!

They still can play but will have to get the owner of the number to text it back to them every time :eek:.

Scratch and Win one of the 3,500 prizes that are available each day!
    Campaign ends 4th May 2021.

That's going to be a lot of free chocolate & drinks.

Wonder if any of the small number of posts over a long number of years posters, will be again for this promotion? :rolleyes:

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,005 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

okidoki987 wrote: »

Wonder if any of the small number of posts over a long number of years posters, will be again for this promotion? :rolleyes:

Was it the Cork Bandit who used to claim everything a few promotions back? I'd say they are dead from heart disease or some other type of sugar induced death :D

pc7 wrote: »
    Was it the Cork Bandit who used to claim everything a few promotions back? I'd say they are dead from heart disease or some other type of sugar induced death :D

:D
    He was one of them all right.
    I'm just waiting to see of any of the posters who sent me vouchers that had been used in exchange for swaps, come back online.

Not a great start.
    Nothing from 27 attempts today :(.

I'm just waiting to see of any of the posters who sent me vouchers that had been used in exchange for swaps, come back online.

Not a great start.

holy crap.... 27 attempts!!!!

holy crap.... 27 attempts!!!!

Yeah, 9 phones x 3 goes, "borrowed" numbers off family and friends ;).
    Not sure how well it go now with people having to text me the code now as well as the win?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,078 ✭✭✭gussieg

yes thats my familys car washes out the window, still says its a guaranteed 24hour win tomorrow...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,946 ✭✭✭duffman13

Not a great start.

People sent you used vouchers for swaps? Jaysis

• Registered Users Posts: 2,596 ✭✭✭channelsurfer2

the prizes must be gone already. nothing won on both my phones...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 38 BlondeLou

Do you get a code to verify your number every day or just the once? Hopefully just the once.

Advertisement