Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Bad cops

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭Lucutus

The weapon -- which newspaper reports said fell out of a police car in Strabane some 95 miles west of Belfast -- was a Heckler and Koch MP5 sub-machine gun which can fire individual bullets or bursts, the police added.

Someone tell me, HOW THE FÚCK DOES A SUB MACHINE GUN FALL OUT OF A POLICE CAR???????

Lucutus of Borg

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Clever bunch aren't they the RUC - this is probably the reason our Shikalonas don't carry fire-arms as standard - just as well!

All the best,

Dav
    @B^)
    My page of stuff

• Closed Accounts Posts: 936 ✭✭✭FreaK_BrutheR

Lost me ballix.

Grrrr. etc.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

Yea, I was drivin down the road the otherday and me minigun just droped out the back door, I dont know how it happened

John

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

What a bunch of fúcking plonkers mad.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

Indeed. But sure what can you do but kill them

John

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Nomegas

They are obviously put thru a rigorous training course and tested to the thier limits.......fs
    What a joke....

N

[This message has been edited by Nomegas (edited 20-05-2000).]

Advertisement