Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Micky Jackson in trouble again

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭Flippyfloppy

Sleeper12 wrote: »
    No I'm not claiming it. It is a common condition. I know three sets of father & sons that have admitted to it.

I only posted it to show that not every erect penis look like they are cut

Well I’m sure if he did have that condition he would have had surgery to fix it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,156 ✭✭✭✭Sleeper12

Well I’m sure if he did have that condition he would have had surgery to fix it.

Why would you be so sure he'd have surgery for it? most men don't

My 62 year old neighbour hasn't gotten the surgery nor has a 52 year old friend.

It doesn't cause discomfort in everyone & lots of men see it as perfectly normal. They have never known anything different.

My 62 year old neighbour hasn't gotten the surgery nor has a 52 year old friend.

It doesn't cause discomfort in everyone & lots of men see it as perfectly normal. They have never known anything different.

Because he was no stranger to plastic surgery

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,479 ✭✭✭AllForIt

Rory28 wrote: »
    I have not read the whole tread so apologies if this was already mentioned. Was he not chemically castrated as a kid/teen by his Father to keep his voice the way it was? He was obviously a sick puppy but if that rumor is true was he even capable of abusing kids?

Well I had to laugh out loud at this comment.

What effect would castrating him have on his dancing skills or song writing ability and why would you think that his older voice wouldn't be as good as his younger voice.

If you heard this online then how can anyone trust what has been written about him, or anything reported to have been thought about him, or anything he's been accused of.

I think your post typifies the hysterics of this thread.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

AllForIt wrote: »

What effect would castrating him have on his dancing skills or song writing ability.

If you heard this online then how can anyone trust what has been written about him, or anything reported to have been thought about him, or anything he's been accused of.

Tbf I don’t believe that poster even mentioned that?
    It’s not just an online rumour either. His doctor responsible for his death stated it. Although I believe it’s untrue.
    Quite a rude response to someone only asking a question.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭Rory28

AllForIt wrote: »

What effect would castrating him have on his dancing skills or song writing ability and why would you think that his older voice wouldn't be as good as his younger voice.

Glad you got a chuckle. I would have assumed the effect was obvious. Higher pitch. I was corrected by retro:electro and acknowledged it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,361 ✭✭✭ceadaoin.

So we don't even know if he even had the condition. It has no relevance at all.

And I'm sure someone with plenty of money and a penchant for surgery (and the drugs that come with it) would have got it fixed, don't you?

Also, why would you even know that about your neighbour?!

Because he was no stranger to plastic surgery

Most men don't get this surgery. Most men don't want any surgeon messing with their bits.

It's all a bit silly really. No one knows if he had this issue with his foreskin & yet we're certain what he would or wouldn't do something about it.

Ya gota love the Internet

ceadaoin. wrote:
    Also, why would you even know that about your neighbour?!

I have a wife and he has a wife.

Enough said

• Advertisement

Most men don't get this surgery. Most men don't want any surgeon messing with their bits.

It's all a bit silly really. No one knows if he had this issue with his foreskin & yet we're certain what he would or wouldn't do something about it.

In fairness you brought it up.

AllForIt wrote:

This is the biggest problem with posters here. We've been drip fed tabloid nonsense about Jackson since around 1982 or so. 99% percent of this was pure made up rubbish. Its hard to remove this made up stuff from reality as we've slowly absorbed it over the last 30 years or so.

How many times have we read that he slept in an oxygen chamber or was bleaching his skin to try become a white man?

This is the biggest problem with posters here. We've been drip fed tabloid nonsense about Jackson since around 1982 or so. 99% percent of this was pure made up rubbish. Its hard to remove this made up stuff from reality as we've slowly absorbed it over the last 30 years or so.

How many times have we read that he slept in an oxygen chamber or was bleaching his skin to try become a white man?

On this thread? Not once I believe. The colour of his skin or how he slept (when he was unassisted by little boys) is irrelevant to me.
    Also a pretty rich pontificating lecture coming from someone linking to irrelevant penis conditions and giving us the low down on his neighbour’s knob.

In fairness you brought it up.

A poster stated that he would have looked cut to the child while erect. This was stated as fact. All I did was show that not all men "look cut" when erect. This creates reasonable doubt or at least shows that its not automatic fact.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,857 ✭✭✭professore

A poster stated that he would have looked cut to the child while erect. This was stated as fact. All I did was show that not all men "look cut" when erect. This creates reasonable doubt or at least shows that its not automatic fact.

In a case the prosecution would produce evidence whether he had this condition or not. The fact this condition exists would not create reasonable doubt in itself.

As a side note, it's impossible to have sex with this condition if your partner isn't ... ah "aroused". Speaking from personal experience ...

This creates reasonable doubt.

Okay your honour. Whatever you think.

• Advertisement

professore wrote: »
    As a side note, it's impossible to have sex with this condition if your partner isn't ... ah "aroused". Speaking from personal experience ...

Must have been what the friend’s wife was gossiping about

Okay your honour. Whatever you think.

Well you can't let some state something as fact when no one knows if it is or not. This is how fake news gets started.

Well you can't let some state something as fact when no one knows if it is or not. This is how fake news gets started.

Yeah so better to refute it with absolute irrelevant waffle about penis conditions instead. That’ll set things straight.

But introducing a medical condition and suggesting Jackson could have it when there is absolutely no evidence to suggest this is not fake news?

Also, it's common for boys to be circumcised soon after birth in the US so chances are Jackson was too.

Phimosis can cause cancer of the penis if it's not fixed. I know someone who had it (phimosis not cancer) and had the op as an adult, it's not that bad. You should encourage your friends and neighbours to get it sorted!

Yeah so better to refute it with absolute irrelevant waffle about penis conditions instead. That’ll set things straight.

Now that is a nonsense post if ever there was one.

There is NO setting things straight. The man is dead. The police found no evidence or proof when they searched his house. They couldn't bring charges against him. Any proof they thought they had in the second case wasn't accepted by the jury & they found him not guilty. There is no new evidence or proof & never will be. Breaking things down & stating things as fact doesn't create evidence. Searching the internet for false & misleading fake facts doesn't create evidence. There is no evidence or proof.

• Advertisement

Are you joking me?! You’re the one who brought up this condition out of nowhere!

You replied to a post I wrote with a random link to a page about this condition, and I was like ‘annnd your point is?!?’

And now you’ve told us your 52 year old friend and 62 year old neighbour have it too, I’m sure they’d be delighted your discussing their peni on the net!

There is NO setting things straight. The man is dead. The police found no evidence or proof when they searched his house. They couldn't bring charges against him. Any proof they thought they had in the second case wasn't accepted by the jury & they found him not guilty. There is no new evidence or proof & never will be. Breaking things down & stating things as fact doesn't create evidence. Searching the internet for false & misleading fake facts doesn't create evidence. There is no evidence or proof.

Why are you deflecting? You accused someone of engaging in fake news, with the irony being it was actually you who started a 3 page chat on a penis condition we don’t even know he had.

The rest of your post is just... whatever.

That is a nonsense post?? It was the most regular post ever!

Are you joking me?! You’re the one who brought up this condition out of nowhere!

You replied to a post I wrote with a random link to a page about this condition, and I was like ‘annnd your point is?!?’

And now you’ve told us your 52 year old friend and 62 year old neighbour have it too, I’m sure they’d be delighted your discussing their peni on the net!

But you don't have a problem discussing Jacksons penis on the net? discussing every tiny detail about him & his life real & fake. How is it ok for you but not me?

My point is that not every man looks cut while erect. You didn't know this fact. Rather than explain the simplest thing was to provide a link & you can read it yourself.

There's no point getting uppity about it.

But you don't have a problem discussing Jacksons penis on the net? discussing every tiny detail about him & his life real & fake. How is it ok for you but not me?

My point is that not every man looks cut while erect. You didn't know this fact. Rather than explain the simplest thing was to provide a link & you can read it yourself.

There's no point getting uppity about it.

I joined in the discussion earlier about the child in the Jackson case being asked to remember and draw Jackson’s penis, and whether it matched.

If you want to discuss your ‘friend’ and neighbors lives and every tiny detail about them go make a thread about them! But you’re not much of a friend or neighbour!

I joined in the discussion earlier about the child in the Jackson case being asked to remember and draw Jackson’s penis, and whether it matched.

If you want to discuss your ‘friend’ and neighbors lives and every tiny detail about them go make a thread about them! But you’re not much of a friend or neighbour!

Jordy Chandler also described Jackson's penis I don't know if this is the same child you are referring to? I think because of the vitiligo it was distinctive. Jackson was photographed by law enforcement and his legal team seemed very concerned about those photos and them making it to a trial. So much so that they pushed for a settlement. (Not the insurance company)

Quote from one of his defence team

“…in our [Jackson’s defence lawyers] perspective, you have to remember that there was a companion criminal investigation case going on by both the District Attorney’s office in Los Angeles and Santa Barbara. There had been an occasion where Michael Jackson was examined, and his genitalia was recorded, which was part of an investigation. And that was part of the 300 pound gorilla in the mediation room. We wanted to do all that we could to avoid the possibility that there would be a criminal filing against Michael Jackson, and the reality was we were hopeful that if we were able to “silence” the accuser, that would obviate the need for any concern about the criminal side, so from our perspective there was a great deal of trust, not only with Johnnie and Larry because they had a twenty year prior friendship, there was a tremendous trust with Johnnie and the three judges being recommended. And we were facing the purple gorilla in the room of “If we don’t get this case settled before March, there is a criminal investigation looming, and no one wanted to consider the implications of that as it affected Michael Jackson”[1]

Does that sound like they believed Chandler was making up the allegations?

There is no evidence or proof.

Just because you keep saying this it doesn’t make it true.
    There was plenty of evidence and proof. That is why he was charged with the molestation of a minor in 2004. Fact.
    He was found not guilty because it was hard to prove molestation occurred beyond a reasonable doubt. And in a case if he said she said, it always was going to be.
    But of course, you know all this. So this is pointless. Starting to see why your name is Sleeper now. Zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Telling me what I can or can't post. Instructing me to start a thread.

You are a mod now too?

Absolutely no point engaging with you with that attitude.

Just because you keep saying this it doesn’t make it true. There was plenty of evidence and proof. That is why he was charged with the molestation of a minor in 2004. Fact. He was found not guilty because it was hard to prove molestation occurred beyond a reasonable doubt. And in a case if he said she said, it always was going to be. But of course, you know all this. So this is pointless. Starting to see why your name is Sleeper now. Zzzzzzzzzzzzz

No evidence or proof in 1993. They couldn't charge him then.

Yes he was charged in 2004 but there is a very important fact here. He was found not guilty. The jury heard & saw all of the evidence & found him not guilty..
    He was found not guilty because the child & his parents made story up. Their case wasn't believed by the jury.

He was found not guilty because the child & his parents made story up.

Do you have proof of this? Because if you do then you need to get your ass over to the state of California and have that family charged with false accusations and purjury.
    And in 1993 the criminal case was dropped because Jackson bought Chandler off. Stop making out like it was a decision of the court.

• Advertisement

Six members of the jury interviewed. All say he is innocent. Not that there was reasonable doubt but that he was innocent. These were there. They heard & saw the evidence we didn't see. I'm amazed that people think they know more about this case then the jury

Six members of the jury interviewed. All say he is innocent. Not that there was reasonable doubt but that he was innocent. These were there. They heard & saw the evidence we didn't see. I'm amazed that people think they know more about this case then the jury

Yeah, that doesn’t mean they lied and made a story up. It means the prosecution couldn’t prove beyond a doubt a crime occurred. A very nuanced difference but an important one all the same. You should probably stop calling them liars now. Wasn’t it you who warned me about the dangerous of posting lies on boards when there could be litigious people reading?

Yeah, that doesn’t mean they lied and made a story up. It means the prosecution couldn’t prove beyond a doubt a crime occurred. A very nuanced difference but an important one all the same. You should probably stop calling them liars now. Wasn’t it you who warned me about the dangerous of posting lies on boards when there could be litigious people reading?

Your comment shows that you didnt watch the video

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4718322/Michael-Jackson-juror-vote-innocent.html
    Before the trial commenced, Coccoz said she was prepared to find the world famous singer guilty if the prosecutors presented a credible case.

'For me, it was a real sensitive spot,' she admitted. 'I took it kind of personal in a way that you would never want something like that to happen to your children,' said the mother of three.

'So I really didn’t think or care that he was Michael Jackson. If he was doing these things that he was being accused of, I didn’t feel that I had any problem finding him guilty if that was the case.'

But as proceedings carried on, Coccoz and other members of the jury felt that the family had 'ulterior motives' in prosecuting Jackson, and were looking to exploit the pop star for financial gain.

'There were a lot of moments where you felt... ulterior motives was money,' said Coccoz. 'And it appeared that they were imposing themselves on everyone that they could... There were a lot of moments, really.'

And just so we’re all clear on 1993:

Jordan Chandler was interviewed after the settlement by detectives seeking evidence of child molestation, but "no criminal charges were filed as a result of that interview." A Santa Barbara County grand jury disbanded on May 2, 1994, without indicting Jackson, while a Los Angeles County grand jury continued to investigate the sexual abuse allegations. After which time the Chandlers stopped co-operating with the criminal investigation around July 6, 1994.The police never pressed criminal charges citing a lack of evidence without Jordan's testimony, the state closed its investigation on September 22, 1994.

They had nothing without Chandler’s statement and couldn’t commit to an investigation where the plaintiff wasn’t willing to cooperate. That’ll have something to do with being intimidated into silence by $23m big ones.

They had nothing without Chandler’s statement and couldn’t commit to an investigation where the plaintiff wasn’t willing to cooperate. That’ll have something to do with being intimidated into silence by $23m big ones.

Yes we know. They were after money. They went down the road of a civil suit rather than making a criminal complaint. They had no interest in stopping what they claimed was a paedophile. If they were telling the truth then they are directly responsible for any ather abuse that might have happened after that.

We can all see what type of people they are. They wanted money.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,581 ✭✭✭✭Boggles

The Chandlers had no interest in a criminal trial, that is why they went straight to engage with a civil lawyer to begin the extortion.

If they were telling the truth then they are directly responsible for any ather abuse that might have happened after that..

The person who is directly responsible for any abuse after that is the person who committed the abuse; ergo, Michael. But good to see where your heads at.

• Advertisement

Boggles wrote: »
    The Chandlers had no interest in a criminal trial, that is why they went straight to engage with a civil lawyer to begin the extortion.

Jackson was free to take it to trial if he wanted to. Buying someone off isn’t exactly conducive to a position of innocence.

But, around in circles we go.

The person who is directly responsible for any abuse after that is the person who committed the abuse; ergo, Michael. But good to see where your heads at.

I totally disagree with you there but forgetting all that the family only wanted money. They were motivated solely by money. They never won a case nor did Jackson lose a case. The insurance forced the payout

Jackson was free to take it to trial if he wanted to. Buying someone off isn’t exactly conducive to a position of innocence.

Jacksons insurance forced the payout

Jacksons insurance forced the payout

Ah ya that old chestnut. That has been debunked over and over and only a few days ago I posted on this very thread, written and spoken word from Jackson himself on his reasoning behind why he decided to settle .
    Jaysus even Jackson himself doesn’t agree with you at this point.

Ah ya that old chestnut. That has been debunked over and over and only a few days ago I posted on this very thread, written and spoken word from Jackson himself on his reasoning behind why he decided to settle . Jaysus even Jackson himself doesn’t agree with you at this point.

When he says "he", doesn't he mean he & his team?

Oh dear lord in heavens. Maybe tell us the story about your neighbours penis again. Even that was more interesting than the waffle you’re coming out with.

• Advertisement

But, around in circles we go.

You certainly do.

There was nothing precluding the Chandlers from participating in a criminal trial against Jackson, they chose not to.

You certainly do.

There was nothing precluding the Chandlers from participating in a criminal trial against Jackson, they chose not to.

Look, I’ve no doubt that Jordan’s parents are money grabbing scumbags. I’m sure they saw dollar signs and thought all their Christmas’ had come at once when he disclosed to them that he had been abused by Jackson. They certainly didn’t give a **** about his welfare and prioritied money over getting justice for their son. They’re not the first and won’t be the last. It’s just sad that an innocent boy got caught up in the middle of it all.

Look, I’ve no doubt that Jordan’s parents are money grabbing scumbags. I’m sure they saw dollar signs and thought all their Christmas’ had come at once when he disclosed to them that he had been abused by Jackson. They certainly didn’t give a **** about his welfare and prioritied money over getting justice for their son. They’re not the first and won’t be the last. It’s just sad that an innocent boy got caught up in the middle of it all.

Yeah, they fabricated the whole thing, and used their son to it.

He finally had to legally emancipate himself to get away from the lunatics.

His father also tried to kill him in New York and eventually ended up shooting himself.

It's worth nothing that Jackon's criminal lawyer stated that if Jordy had shown up for the trial in 2005, he had multiple witnesses who would testify that Jordy told them the whole thing was bogus.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭BBFAN

Rory28 wrote: »
    I have not read the whole tread so apologies if this was already mentioned. Was he not chemically castrated as a kid/teen by his Father to keep his voice the way it was? He was obviously a sick puppy but if that rumor is true was he even capable of abusing kids?

You don't need to be able to get an erection to abuse anyone though? :confused:

Yeah, they fabricated the whole thing, and used their son to it.

He finally had to legally emancipate himself to get away from the lunatics.

His father also tried to kill him in New York and eventually ended up shooting himself.

It's worth nothing that Jackon's criminal lawyer stated that if Jordy had shown up for the trial in 2005, he had multiple witnesses who would testify that Jordy told them the whole thing was bogus.

It’s entirely possible that the parents were indeed money grabbers and that Jordan was indeed molested. You seem to be failing at grasping at that.
    It’s also entirely irrelevant how his father died. Because if you wanted to go down that road, some could say Michael was self medicating and abusing drugs out of guilt too..

Pity Jackson’s lawyer didn’t put his money (literally) where his mouth is. :rolleyes: shoulda woulda coulda.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement