Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

coin machine?

Options
  • 21-12-2018 11:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 377 ✭✭

Does anyone know of any coin machines Dublin area ? You know the ones that take 10 percent of the total

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 608 ✭✭✭Dalomanakora

Tesco in the Jervis.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,482 ✭✭✭Fighting Tao

Boards.ie....The new Facebook.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,935 ✭✭✭TallGlass

If your Ulster Bank, the machines do the counting for free. One in the bank on College Green.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭Snotty

Boards.ie....The new Facebook.

Facebook was just a jizz mark on Zuckerbergs pants when boards.ie was telling people where coin machines where

Snotty wrote: »
    Facebook was just a jizz mark on pants when boards.ie was telling people where coin machines where

Yeah. I was thinking that after I posted. Where did it go so wrong for Facebook? It was doing such a great service removing so much political crap and silly questions from Boards.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,935 ✭✭✭TallGlass

Yeah. I was thinking that after I posted. Where did it go so wrong for Facebook? It was doing such a great service removing so much political crap and silly questions from Boards.

Farmville?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,244 ✭✭✭MrCostington

Artane Castle/Tesco - hidden at the back on the right (as you walk towards Tesco). Used it a few months back, think it charged about 5%

• Registered Users Posts: 78,245 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Tesco, Rathmines - the one opposite the post office, not the other one.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,381 ✭✭✭KevRossi

Tesco Parnell has a machine as well.

Most Tesco's have one - not the Tesco Extras, but most of the big ones do.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭paleoperson

Leilak wrote: »
    Does anyone know of any coin machines Dublin area ? You know the ones that take 10 percent of the total

W.... what? Tescos ones don't take any afaik.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 bcman1980

Tesco Clare Hall Shopping Centre Dublin 17 I think has one. Near entrance.

bcman1980 wrote: »
    Tesco Clare Hall Shopping Centre Dublin 17 I think has one. Near entrance.

Last post before yours was almost 2 years ago :D

• Registered Users Posts: 40,149 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

W.... what? Tescos ones don't take any afaik.

they do. A long time ago you could take a tesco voucher instead of cash and there would be no fee but that option has not been there for quite a while.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement