Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Songs you never want to hear again..

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5 pablo281

Anything by Ace of base especially the sign, pure muck

• Registered Users Posts: 938 ✭✭✭Ice Storm

Paddy Casey - Saints and Sinners

• Closed Accounts Posts: 497 ✭✭akura

AC/DC Thunderstruck :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭MickFleetwood

Hotel California is one of the greatest pieces of music ever, and I don't even the like The Eagle's.

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭Miss Mayhem

A friend dragged me along to a 90's night in the local pub last week so I have to say 'Saturday Night' and 'Barbie Girl'.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭rawn

Don't stop believing by journey
    Wonder wall by oasis
    Maniac 2000

• Registered Users Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭rawn

A friend dragged me along to a 90's night in the local pub last week so I have to say 'Saturday Night' and 'Barbie Girl'.

My mam has the Aqua album. Still listensto it every day walking to work

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭Starscream25

That milkshake song, that I kissed a girl and I liked it song, that all the thing I said all the things I said song. Terrible

• Closed Accounts Posts: 598 ✭✭✭stehyl15

I really hate girlbands and boybands to me theyre all girlbands

• Registered Users Posts: 2,075 ✭✭✭W123-80's

OPENROAD7 wrote: »
    Galway Girl :mad::mad::mad::mad:

Got married in January and specifically asked that the band or DJ don't play it. Everything else was fair game. Just not Mother fxcking Galway Girl..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭Dicky Pride

akura wrote: »
    AC/DC Thunderstruck :mad:

I'm sure, individually, I'd probably get on with a lot of boardsies. However, collectively I fucking hate you all.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,796 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

Anything by Paddy Casey, Damien Rice or any other droney Irish artist who only got known due to the BAI's Irish content rules.

Blurred Lines, anything by Guetta after about 2007, Avicii's attempt at redoing Save Tonight (Wake Me Up, I think).

I've never heard of Wagon Wheel that's been mentioned a few times but I guess I don't want to.

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭Bummppd

Rihanna's umbrella ****e. Single Ladies by Beyonce makes me want to vomit. And anything by Take That...Fecking eejits.:mad::mad::mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30,731 ✭✭✭✭princess-lala

MYOB wrote: »
    I've never heard of Wagon Wheel that's been mentioned a few times but I guess I don't want to.

Love this song :o

• Registered Users Posts: 12,842 ✭✭✭✭Rothko

Don't Stop Believing. Absolutely hate that song.

• Registered Users Posts: 663 ✭✭✭Funk It

Journey - Don't Stop Believing: overdone in nightclubs a few years back (not just on about Ireland), got on my nerves on a night out after a while and I considered it to be the mark of a bad DJ.

Sam and the Womp - Bom Bom: a particularly annoying song that got a lot of airtime last year.

• Registered Users Posts: 663 ✭✭✭Funk It

Suas11 wrote: »

Ah crap, you got there before me.

Well this is embarrassing...

Blurred lines. Never again.

I don't give a toss about twerking (stupid word), the memory of Miley Cyrus' tongue is never going to leave me.

American fúcking Pie. :mad: Words can't describe how much I detest that song.
    Also Rock The Boat - not because of the song itself but because of that stupid dance people insist on doing when it's played at weddings.
    Actually throw in The Siege of Ennis too - can't even hum the bloody thing but I know I'm supposed to dance to it when it comes on. And I do not do dancing at weddings. I just dislike weddings in general, hence any music associated with them rubs me the wrong way.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,062 ✭✭✭✭beertons

Umbrella. Rained the entire time it was in the charts.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,473 ✭✭✭Wacker The Attacker

a horrific scuttery fart of a song

• Registered Users Posts: 2,964 ✭✭✭Sitec

Gotye - Somebody That I Used To Know

• Registered Users Posts: 3,507 ✭✭✭lufties

Galway Girl and sweet child of mine, 2 copperface jacks favourites.

She's electric-oasis, hate that bloody song.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,464 ✭✭✭e_e

Coldplay - Fix You
    Snow Patrol - Chasing Cars

They try so hard to be uplifting that they just come across as fake and contrived.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,507 ✭✭✭lufties

Suas11 wrote: »

I actually like it, reminds me of summer 2006/07 in Flannerys, pre-recession some craic.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,023 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

'Hotel California'?:eek:
    'Nights in White Satin'??:eek::eek:

Thems fighting words Mister.

Me, I hate that blue dabby dee dabby doo crap.

I accept your challenge.

I shall meet you, where else, but in the middle of the f**kin' road!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,323 ✭✭✭fergiesfolly

Gold by Spandau Ballet.
    If there's a god, he's reserved a special place in hell for those bastards and that soul less **** of a song.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,047 ✭✭✭Kettleson

Loose, Foot Loose, Everybody Cut Footloose..(get me a gun quick).

(Presumably the votes for Galway Girl is Mundays' version? Steve Earles' original version should not have been messed with..at least not by Munday. anyways.. I'm sure neither one is bothered.

Advertisement