Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone selling a Maltese sim card?

Options
  • 31-07-2020 3:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 31

Anyone been in Malta recently and got a local sim card with a Maltese number that still works? PM me and I'll buy it off you. Just thought I'd ask since there seems to be nothing on ebay and the networks won't post one overseas.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Charles Babbage

Tourists are very unlikely to have a bought a Maltese SIM as it in the EU. Someone living there might have, but they may not want to sell their number to randonmer.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,761 ✭✭✭DopeTech

chaikhosi wrote: »
    Anyone been in Malta recently and got a local sim card with a Maltese number that still works? PM me and I'll buy it off you. Just thought I'd ask since there seems to be nothing on ebay and the networks won't post one overseas.

Why not buy one over there?

• Registered Users Posts: 31 chaikhosi

DopeTech wrote: »
    Why not buy one over there?

Because I'm still in Ireland, and I wanted a local number for job applications before I fly over. None of the Maltese networks will post a sim out of the country.

Anyway sure it's not a big deal to use my Irish one if nobody is selling. I wouldn't be free to go for a while anyway.

Advertisement