Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GoMo voicemail

Options
  • 27-11-2019 3:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭

Apologies if there is already a thread on this. Anybody know how to disable GoMo voicemail? Emailed support but got no response. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35 buzz77

cornflake1 wrote: »
    Apologies if there is already a thread on this. Anybody know how to disable GoMo voicemail? Emailed support but got no response. Thanks.

##004#

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

cornflake1 wrote: »

Did you see the GoMo FAQ thread?

This is covered in the first post.

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭candyman

buzz77 wrote: »
    ##004#
    thanks for this, this worked perfectly.

the faqs advised some other number that doesn't fully disable vm but this does.

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭cornflake1

Davy wrote: »
    Did you see the GoMo FAQ thread?

This is covered in the first post.
    I'm afraid I missed it, thanks for letting me know.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,907 ✭✭✭✭Sleeper12

Anyone know how to access your voicemail from abroad. On most networks there is a dedicated international number for voicemail stored on the sim. My sim came without any numbers stored

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 heehoo

Sleeper12 wrote: »
    Anyone know how to access your voicemail from abroad. On most networks there is a dedicated international number for voicemail stored on the sim. My sim came without any numbers stored

I've been looking for the same.
    The only clue I've managed to find was in "Out of Plan Charges" PDF (can't post the link but the uri was ending with /wp-content/uploads/mobile_pt12.2-3.pdf) where under "SMS Charges" there is this smallprint...

Roaming Voicemail (0857000000)

Haven't tried to dial that as of yet.

Hope it helps.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,907 ✭✭✭✭Sleeper12

heehoo wrote: »
    I've been looking for the same.
    The only clue I've managed to find was in "Out of Plan Charges" PDF (can't post the link but the uri was ending with /wp-content/uploads/mobile_pt12.2-3.pdf) where under "SMS Charges" there is this smallprint...

Roaming Voicemail (0857000000)

Haven't tried to dial that as of yet.

Hope it helps.

I figured it out but not sure if I remember how I did it.

I think I rang my own number & got my own voice message. Here I think I hit hash & entered my pin number. This got me into my voicemail settings.

• Registered Users Posts: 966 ✭✭✭suave.4u

to access GOMO VOIVEMAIL, dial

• Registered Users Posts: 1 oneinthree

THANK YOUUUU! I create this account to say that, Thank you.

Advertisement