Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

affiliate network - need manager

Options
  • 21-09-2020 11:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭

I have a relavitely new ecomm shopify store.
    I am joining an affiliate network and don't have any experience running an affilate program.
    Is it worth getting an affilate program manager to run the campaign or worth giving it a shot myself?
    I have the time but not sure if the cost of an affiliate manager would be worth it.
    any advise appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭protelos

Hi there,

Just so I am clear. You have a product that people will be selling on your behalf and you want to mange the commission and payments. I think if yuo have the time I would defo invest in an app that will help you with setting it all up and you will cut down on some of the headache of getting your head around all of the nunaces of Affliate.

Many of them do free demos too, so if you can handle the follow ups you can edutate yourself on their dime pretty easily.

I got a demo for Everflow las week and it was pretty solid. Also there are tons of good options in shopify like leadyno the these guys look solid too: https://apps.shopify.com/refersion

Advertisement