Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Electric Radiators

Options
  • 23-01-2019 11:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭

Hello all. Brilliant read all of this. Great insights!

Can I ask what electric radiators/ storage heaters would you recommend? Brands, makes, models...

I'm planning on using a Stanley stove to heat my house (no gas in town, and I've no garden for an oil tank).

I basically want electric heaters in key rooms such as bedrooms to take the nip out of the air in the mornings and on return from work etc. Basically a back up.

Any advice, no matter how small greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,468 ✭✭✭John.G

justmyself wrote: »
    Hello all. Brilliant read all of this. Great insights!

Can I ask what electric radiators/ storage heaters would you recommend? Brands, makes, models...

I'm planning on using a Stanley stove to heat my house (no gas in town, and I've no garden for an oil tank).

I basically want electric heaters in key rooms such as bedrooms to take the nip out of the air in the mornings and on return from work etc. Basically a back up.

Any advice, no matter how small greatly appreciated.

EDIT by Wearb---Consider a Dimplex Quantum Storage Heater(s) start at post #15 on here (maybe read complete thread if interested)
    https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057829886

Advertisement