Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Red dead redemption question

Options
  • 22-01-2019 5:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭

I have a friend that hasent played either game but is big into movies and tv series so I recommended that they play through both red dead redemptions as I think the storyline is excellent in both but something dawned to me during the conversation, should I recommend they play the second one first so the storyline isn’t so obvious towards the end in relation to which characters survive and the gangs fate, or should they play the first game first to build up a relationship with some or the characters before diving in to red dead redemption 2? (They have absolutely no idea of the storyline of either game so it would be completely new to them either way)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,690 ✭✭✭✭Skylinehead

Wouldn't say it's that big a deal, I'd probably recommend just jumping straight into 2. The first is an excellent game but it's a little dated, so it might not hold their interest as much. If they love 2, can go back and play the first then.

Advertisement