Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Genital herpes

Options
  • 13-11-2018 10:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi there, anyone suffering with genital herpes? I am still struggling with this diagnosis even though it’s been 18 months now, I still have breakouts and it makes me really depressed. Would really like to chat to anyone who has it too?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Leeah7

Hi there, anyone suffering with genital herpes? I am still struggling with this diagnosis even though it’s been 18 months now, I still have breakouts and it makes me really depressed. Would really like to chat to anyone who has it too?

Hi
    I have it about 2yrs now, still gets me down, so know what you mean, pm me if need to chat

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Kibaas

I am, pm me if you want a chat

Advertisement