Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Boiler Replacement Quote

• 22-01-2019 9:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 48

Just thought I'd ask on here to see if the quote I received was reasonable or not? Live in an apartment, boiler is in the kitchen with the flue running along sitting room ceiling (boxed off) out onto the balcony. First time getting a boiler replaced and stupidly enough I thought it was as simple as taking the old one out and fitting a new one, have no idea what all the other jargon means! So anyways the quote I got was €2400 inclusive of fitting, for Ideal Logic, magnet filter, new flue fitted, powerflush, c/o detectors fitted with interlock and flue inspection hatches. Sound fair enough?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 122 ✭✭perry stanley

Hi
    Unfortunately, I would be wary of 'anything' that was much lower. Priority is to ensure they are registered and insured.

• Registered Users Posts: 48 SullDog

Hi
    Unfortunately, I would be wary of 'anything' that was much lower. Priority is to ensure they are registered and insured.

Thanks for the reply perry stanley. Right, once again goes to show how much I know I actually thought that it was fairly on the pricey side! :rolleyes: Fitter is registered on the RGII site and has gotten pretty good reviews so I'd be happy enough to go ahead, just wanted to be sure of the price!

Advertisement