Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Supergrass Olympia/Belfast Ulster Hall 14/2 17/2

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,585 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

The Ticketmaster app and site really are horrendous. If you don't keep your screen awake for the app it releases your tickets straight away.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,715 ✭✭✭✭Ally Dick

Very strange. No tickets even advertised for Dublin at 9.02. Then they went up for sale, and not a sniff immediately. Never thought they were THAT popular. I smell dirty tricks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭Zardoz

Ally Dick wrote: »
    Very strange. No tickets even advertised for Dublin at 9.02. Then they went up for sale, and not a sniff immediately. Never thought they were THAT popular. I smell dirty tricks

They put the whole venue on sale in the presale so only a few upper circle tickets were left for 9am.

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭Craazysteve

Saturday now on sale! Just nabbed two circle seats

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,715 ✭✭✭✭Ally Dick

Zardoz wrote: »
    They put the whole venue on sale in the presale so only a few upper circle tickets were left for 9am.

Thanks. I never realised there was a presale

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 314 ✭✭exilec

SATURDAY ADDED !

exilec wrote: »
    SATURDAY ADDED !

Quelle surprise !

• Registered Users, Subscribers, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,585 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

2nd date never showed in the app. Had to go in via MCDs Facebook link. 2 secured for the Saturday. Wooo

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,211 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

Got two tickets thanks whoever posted!!
    But I had a lot of hassle. TM website and Revolut verification kept failing - panic ensued, I switched card, but in my panic to scroll down, I signed up for the sh*t insurance scam missed event :mad:
    Anybody know if it is possible to cancel it?

Edit - Got it i think.
    https://help.ticketmaster.ie/hc/en-ie/articles/360006528393-Missed-Event-Insurance

Can't see why anyone would take that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,907 ✭✭✭Stillill42

Two standing for Saturday. Glad I didn't sign up for Circle in the Presale. Good work one and all.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,559 ✭✭✭refusetolose

got tickets for the amsterdam gig,
    second one added there too

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,015 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

got tickets for the amsterdam gig,
    second one added there too

Supergrass indeed

Suckit wrote: »
    Got two tickets thanks whoever posted!!
    But I had a lot of hassle. TM website and Revolut verification kept failing - panic ensued, I switched card, but in my panic to scroll down, I signed up for the sh*t insurance scam missed event :mad:
    Anybody know if it is possible to cancel it?

There seems to be an issue with Ticketmasters Verified checkout process and Revolut.
    Alot of people posting about it on Twitter.
    People confirming on the app but Ticketmaster website says "Payment could not be Verified"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 971 ✭✭✭phunkadelic

Yeah that has been happening me since revolut introduced the feature where you verify a transaction in realtime in the app

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭brick tamland

Got standing for saturday. Really looking forward to it now. Should be a great gig. Just playing greatest hits apparently

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,644 ✭✭✭Penfailed

Two standing tickets for the Ulster Hall sorted :)

Gigs '24 - Ben Ottewell and Ian Ball (Gomez), The Jesus & Mary Chain, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, Pearl Jam, Green Day, Stendhal Festival, Forest Fest, Electric Picnic, Pixies, Ride, Therapy?, Public Service Broadcasting, IDLES(x2), And So I Watch You From Afar

Zardoz wrote: »
    There seems to be an issue with Ticketmasters Verified checkout process and Revolut.
    Alot of people posting about it on Twitter.
    People confirming on the app but Ticketmaster website says "Payment could not be Verified"
    It cost me early bird tickets and campervan pass for alltogethernow.

Was raging.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,315 ✭✭✭quazzy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,015 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭scruff monkey
    Snarky Snark Snark

quazzy wrote: »

as the French would say, je suis moist.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,385 ✭✭✭Nerdlingr

Anyone know who's supporting?

I might have to sell two tickets for Saturday... :(

To say that I will be disappointed if I do, is a massive understatement... I already feel like crying.

Nerdlingr wrote: »

The Wha.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭Del Griffith

Nerdlingr wrote: »

The Wha

The wha?
    Dublin cover band of The Who?:confused::confused::P

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭ShimSlady

I thought the Coral had been confirmed as support :(

ShimSlady wrote: »
    I thought the Coral had been confirmed as support :(

Me too until i saw the astrix .... only the London and Manchester shows. :(:(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 879 ✭✭✭sirpsycho

I have a spare standing ticket for Friday if anyone is looking for one. pm me.

My worst fears have come true.
    One of the guys in work is stuck in another country, so I will be replacing him this weekend. :mad:
    No Supergrass for me. :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,512 ✭✭✭Wheety

I have 2 spare standing for Friday. €50 each. I work in City Centre so can hand tickets over before the gig.

Let me know before I stick them on Toutless.

• Advertisement

Wheety wrote: »
    I have 2 spare standing for Friday. €50 each. I work in City Centre so can hand tickets over before the gig.

Let me know before I stick them on Toutless.

Would you swap them for Saturday tickets? Mix up now I need to swap two saturday standing for two friday standing

Anyone looking to swap Saturday (which I have) for Friday (which I need), let me know, 2 standing to swap.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 EMcManus 1

I have 2 tickets for saturday night which i need to swap for Friday night. Upper circle, unreserved seating.

Would you swap them for Saturday tickets? Mix up now I need to swap two saturday standing for two friday standing

If you could sell them, you could buy the 2 Friday from me?

I'm not looking to swap as I'm going on Friday myself.

Can have both for €80. Will let you know in the morning if they're still available. Just have to check with someone.

Wheety wrote: »
    If you could sell them, you could buy the 2 Friday from me?

I'm not looking to swap as I'm going on Friday myself.

Can have both for €80. Will let you know in the morning if they're still available. Just have to check with someone.

Sound will let you know today

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,795 ✭✭✭sweetie

I've a spare standing ticket for tonight, €45. Mobile transfer jobbie. See my adverts for feedback.

sweetie wrote: »
    I've a spare standing ticket for tonight, €45. Mobile transfer jobbie. See my adverts for feedback.

cant pm you

sweetie has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

my mate might take the ticket if you are in town around 5

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,795 ✭✭✭sweetie

cant pm you

sweetie has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

my mate might take the ticket if you are in town around 5

sorted, sorry!

*************************************From Olympia website:

Approximate stage times as follows: doors open 7pm, support from The Wha around 8pm, with Supergrass due on stage about 9pm. We expect the show to be over around 10.30pm/11pm.

Please note, times subject to change as always and should be used as a guideline only.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,107 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

I've ended up with a spare ticket for this, Circle seating. I'll let it go for €20 at this stage - PM me if interested.

Standing for tonight available, €40

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 273 ✭✭Lofidelity

Have you just one Wheety? When are planning on getting there?

Lofidelity wrote: »
    Have you just one Wheety? When are planning on getting there?

I've replied to your pm. At the moment it looks like someone else is taking it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭scruff monkey
    Snarky Snark Snark

Tight as ****

Very tidy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭Hippo

A bit underwhelmed, and I've seen them plenty of times before. Terrible sound with no bottom end at all, and they seemed to me to be going through the motions a little at times. Maybe it's just because it's early days back together.

• Advertisement

I loved it. Great to hear all the old tunes. Serious flashback to 25 years ago.

Amazing gig. Nostalgic and tight. Tomorrow will be amazing too. Enjoy

Hippo wrote: »
    A bit underwhelmed, and I've seen them plenty of times before. Terrible sound with no bottom end at all, and they seemed to me to be going through the motions a little at times. Maybe it's just because it's early days back together.

Mad that you thought that. Absolutely mad. Each to their own but I couldn't fault it

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 5,695 Mod ✭✭✭✭Nowso

the sound in the standing area can tend not to be great - circle sound was good imo

I was in the pit in front of Gaz and I thought the sound was good but not great. Vocals didn't seems to be coming through as loud as they should.

That being said, I really enjoyed it.

Was at their last Olympia set in 2004 where they threw on a couch for a part of the set.

Both great sets in their own way.

I was happy out.

Also announced an outdoor gig in dun laoighre which might interest some people.

• Advertisement
Advertisement