Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Phone on pure silent mode

Options
  • 24-11-2017 11:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭

For the last 3 days my phone keeps going on pure silent mode even though all volumes are on max.

Even if I make a call I can't hear the other person. If I turn phone off and on it fixes it but only for about an hour.

I was watching a YouTube video and it went on silent half way through.

Phone is Moto G4, and is 1 year old.

Any idea what the problem.could be?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,902 ✭✭✭✭GBX

Check that you haven't got a do not disturb schedule set on the phone? - It will show an icon on the status bar if you do.

20-do-not-disturb-100620319-large.idge.png

• Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭Nono Toure

Thanks, but I have no icon on status bar. I sometimes set my DO NOT DISTURB option on at night time but it only stayed on until my alarm sounded. My alarm won't be sound now so it must be something else

• Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭Nono Toure

Update:
    The problems seems to possibly be the speaker being loose? When the speaker is working and I tap the back of the phone the speaker goes off. But when I turn my phone off & on it fixes it for a while until it goes to silent again.

If the speaker was broken physically, why is it when I turn the phone off & on that it works fine again.?

Advertisement