Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How do I get out of Baba-Mail?

Options
  • 22-09-2020 10:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,636 ✭✭✭

Hello
    I went into Babamail because I like quizzes. Their quizzes are sh**e, and I'm convinced that they are just a cover to build a profile of me to advertise crap. They have no log out option. Is that not obligatory? I emailed them asking that I be disconnected and I have been ignored.
    What can I do?

Comments

Tell babamail you want to give them a "more important" email address. Beforehand, set up a cr@p email account on some service like yahoo etc. In fact use this email address as a receptacle for this sort of spam

• Registered Users Posts: 8,636 ✭✭✭feargale

Tell babamail you want to give them a "more important" email address. Beforehand, set up a cr@p email account on some service like yahoo etc. In fact use this email address as a receptacle for this sort of spam

Thanks but surely they won't fall for that since I've asked them to disconnect. Can I report them?

Not really.
    Blocking them in each browser makes better sense.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,636 ✭✭✭feargale

Not really.
    Blocking them in each browser makes better sense.

How do you do that? Sorry, I'm not very good on cyber technology.

Ufffff.

Will do my best

on the right hand side of each browser window, you will see 3 dots OR lines

Go To "Settings"

Go to Privacy & Security in the left ..

Go to Site Settings on the right..

Play about there...

• Advertisement
Advertisement