Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Best Android Premium phone

• 26-11-2017 10:54pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭

iOS has destroyed my iPhone and I have decided to move to Android. I have only ever owned an Apple Smart Phone for the last 7 years and I am totally annoyed with Apple as the lagginess, stuttering and bugginess of their software is just too much. To solve a simple piece of crap software issue they want to replace the phone which is physically fine.

Anyway enough about the apple rant, I'd like some advice on phones, I have the iPhone 7 so I'd like to get something similar in size and it must be fast I'm not worried about the price once it just works and is sleek and dosent bug me.

I'm thinking something like the Samsung Galaxy S8 maybe, also it must be a simple to use as possible without bloatware etc.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,649 ✭✭✭corkie

Could not resit sharing this: -

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,633 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Pixel 2XL
    LG G6
    Samsung Note 8
    One plus 5t
    Razer Phone
    Samsung Galaxy S8 +

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,617 ✭✭✭914

Pixel 2 or pixel 2xl,

Stock android so no bloatware.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭Flaccus

914 wrote: »
    Pixel 2 or pixel 2xl,

Stock android so no bloatware.
    Can u even buy this in Ireland or online using Parcel motel? Isn't the screen sub par for the money?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,988 ✭✭✭jacksie66

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 26,658 ✭✭✭✭OldMrBrennan83

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,988 ✭✭✭jacksie66

Advertisement