Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Subway app offers

Options
  • 28-12-2019 12:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,850 ✭✭✭

On the subway app under offers there are some new offers like 1000 points if you spend €5 or more, 200 Bonus points if you order 2 x 6 inch subs and a couple more On there that are worth checking out
    1000 points seems to be the best

The internet isn’t for everyone

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,615 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Nice one, 1000 points for spending a fiver will add up to 2 free six inch subs

• Registered Users Posts: 17,885 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

First time the app has worked for me in weeks, the play store was flooded with 1 star reviews saying the same aswell.

Thargor wrote: »
    First time the app has worked for me in weeks, the play store was flooded with 1 star reviews saying the same aswell.

It's such a shoddy app. Mine stopped working, a full reinstall and install got it working again. Stopped working again today, uninstall and reinstall followed by login and complete app crash....and then it's working after I launch it again.

Yep, broken piece of sh1t is gone again, same unknown server error as the last few months. Reinstalling didn't work.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,615 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Had problems with the app myself, buttons on it wouldnt work

• Advertisement

OmegaGene wrote: »
    Did you get the offer while it was working ?
    No but I got in and when I clicked on offers it had the 300 points for the meat free offer, up until then it had just been "unknown server error" on boot. But then after posting that I realised I hadnt seen my QR code, and sure enough when I logged back in it was just a white square. Uninstalled/rebooted/reinstalled now it wont even let me log in without unknown server error, what a joke, this is going on for months.

When was the free wraps offer? That was the last time it worked and they haven't had any business from me since because its always broken. Why are they bothering to come up with new marketing campaigns based on bonus points when everyone on Twitter and Google Play is complaining its broken? This is the same in the UK aswell, its all the one app.

You need to scan the app for that, although mine does seem to be working fine today.

Usually when I want a cookie in Subway I just mention the email they sent me on my birthday, they never ask to see it. I don't mention the fact that I use it multiple times a year :P

• Registered Users Posts: 55,466 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

You can scan your subcard too (if you have one). You don't need the app.

I have a screenshot of my QR code now and I successfully scanned that when I tried the meat free marinara yesterday, got my 300 points aswell. Ill turn it into a subcard for my wallet on our card printer at work sometime. Funny how the app always starts spazzing out when you're in the queue even if it was behaving itself up to then.

The meat free marinara wasnt bad, I think there was definitely something missing though, it was very much a sauce and veg sandwich, the "meat" balls were too soft, they need more texture.

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭Apt8

I have a screenshot of my QR code now and I successfully scanned that when I tried the meat free marinara yesterday, got my 300 points aswell. Ill turn it into a subcard for my wallet on our card printer at work sometime. Funny how the app always starts spazzing out when you're in the queue even if it was behaving itself up to then.

The meat free marinara wasnt bad, I think there was definitely something missing though, it was very much a sauce and veg sandwich, the "meat" balls were too soft, they need more texture.

I use an app called Loyalty Card Keychain, you can scan in all your loyalty cards and just pick from a list. Not sure if it's on the Play store, grabbed it on Fdroid.

• Advertisement

Apt8 wrote: »
    I use an app called Loyalty Card Keychain, you can scan in all your loyalty cards and just pick from a list. Not sure if it's on the Play store, grabbed it on Fdroid.

If you use Google Pay, you can just add it to your passes in there. No need for a new app specifically.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,996 ✭✭✭✭gozunda

re meat free marinara

Know someone who tried it only for the reason they got the points but threw it on the bin having tasted same. I think the word muck was mentioned. At least they got the points...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,762 ✭✭✭jive

gozunda wrote: »
    re meat free marinara

Know someone who tried it only for the reason they got the points but threw it on the bin having tasted same. I think the word muck was mentioned. At least they got the points...

Next up on things that never happened

• Registered Users Posts: 18,996 ✭✭✭✭gozunda

OmegaGene wrote: »
    So they spent money on something that went in the bin just to get 300 points Yeah something isn’t right here

My bad! they bought it - tried it and didnt like it. It went in the bin. At least they got the points.

gozunda wrote: »
    re meat free marinara

Oooo meat free that's what dem treehuggers eat, better make up a complete bullsh1t story about one of my imaginary friends not liking it, that'll show em, now back to my endless climate change denial.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

Oooo meat free that's what dem treehuggers eat, better make up a complete bullsh1t story about one of my imaginary friends not liking it, that'll show em, now back to my endless climate change denial.

Dude, it’s a fricking sandwich. Cool your jets.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭123654789

Email today: use the app for offer.

Buy a 6-inch Sub, get a free regular dispensed drink

Advertisement