Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I'd like to wish all here

• 31-10-2017 12:43pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,305 ✭✭✭✭

A happy Halloween!

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

Well "BOOO!" to you too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,667 ✭✭✭Hector Bellend

Halloween Faaaaaack off

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,647 ✭✭✭lazybones32

And happy Poppy Season to all of us in the British Isles.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

oiche samhain shona daoibh

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,489 ✭✭✭Yamanoto

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭King George VI

┊┊┊┊╱▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔╲┈
    ┈▕╲▕╱▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔╲▏╱▏
    ┈▕╲╲▏▔▇╲╮╭╱▇▔▕╱╱▏
    ┈▕╰╲┈▔▔╭╯╰╮▔▔┈╱╯▏
    ┈┈╲▂▏┈╯╰┳┳╯╰┈▕▂╱
    ┈┈┈▕╲╲▂▂▂▂▂▂╱╱▏┈
    ┈╱▔▔╲╲┈╲▏▕╱┈╱╱▔▔╲
    ╱┊┊┊┊┊▔╲▂▂╱▔┊┊┊┊┊╲

oooOoo I am a scary vampire from Finglas oOooOoO any yokes?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

Happy Halloween! I'm not a big fan of kids but I do love to get a load of sweets in and decorate the place and dress up and hand out sweets to the kids at Halloween in their little costumes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,435 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Do people actually say Happy Halloween , doubt it .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,498 ✭✭✭BrokenArrows

Halloween is really annoying when all you want to do is sit down and relax at home. Hopefully most of the kids will have already passed through by the time i get home tonight.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,647 ✭✭✭lazybones32

Halloween is really annoying when all you want to do is sit down and relax at home. Hopefully most of the kids will have already passed through by the time i get home tonight.
    There's so much more to it! Think of the barely-legals and jailbait dressed ever so slutty tonight...we should celebrate our traditions.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 492 ✭✭Gerrup Outta Dat!

It’s Hallowe’en not Halloween.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,595 ✭✭✭hairyslug

Last year was our 1st year in our new house, we were not expecting so many kids, I resorted to handing out my wife's healthy sweets, this year I am prepared

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,003 ✭✭✭✭Spanish Eyes

Did the handing out of sweets to millions of kids for years. Cost me a flippin fortune lol, and I don't like sweets AT ALL myself!

Kids mostly grown up around here now, but you get the odd straggler. Sorry but tonight, I am turning off the hall light, pulling the blinds right down, and not answering the door. Right Grinch me.

But in the park at the back there is usually an amazing fireworks display. Great to watch from upstairs bedroom window. In the dark!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,514 ✭✭✭valoren

How come ghosts are always wearing uniforms and white flowing gowns?
    You'd never see a cork ghost who died in the early 90's wearing a Naff jacket and doc martins going.."Cmere feen....Boo!"

Advertisement