Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

WITHDRAWN - Kemen Km4

• 24-03-2020 9:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭

Hi Lads,
    Selling a Km4, 32 inch, Teagued, adjustable stock, aftermarket spares kit(Unused), 2004/2005 gun. In really good condition. I purchased this gun over a year ago because it was in such good condition. Very hard to get one like this these days. Looking €3,750.

Raymo
    Post edited by Cass on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭raymo19

Hi Lads,
    I may be interested in a trade/deal for a top quality sporting Semiauto. Benelli or Beretta in good condition considered.

Raymo.

raymo19 wrote: »
    Hi Lads,
    I may be interested in a trade/deal for a top quality sporting Semiauto. Benelli or Beretta in good condition considered.

Raymo.

Lads still available will accept 3500 if anyone interested. Gun is in excellent overall condition.

Raymo

This beauty is still available. Gathering dust now.

Raymo

Lads this beauty is still available. Great value for such at high quality great handling SG. Has tapered barrels so very pointable and would make a great high bird gun.

Raymo

Still available

Raymo

Hi Lads,
    Price drop to 3k. There's nothing out there in the market place either new for less than 6k or second hand even close to the quality of this gun. Grab a bargain.

Raymo

Lads still available. Not used in a year now. Best example around.

raymo.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11 jimmyf

Is this gun still for sale and what weight are the barrels

Hi Jimmy,

Yes this beauty is still for sale. I think the barrells are 1600. Will check later. Sorry for late reply.

Kind Regards

Raymo

• Registered Users Posts: 11 jimmyf

Raymo did you get a chance to check the weight of the barrels thanks

Hi Jimmy,

Yes 1600. Sorry for delay I haven't been getting notifications to my phone from Boards for some reason. Pm for pics etc.

Kind Regards

Raymo

• Registered Users Posts: 1 blaser 76

Hi raymo is the gun still available

• Advertisement

Hi Blaser,

Still available. Sorry for late reply.

Raymo

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 115 ✭✭shotinthedark

hi Raymo , is the km4 still for sale ? Mark 1 or 2 and possible to get few photos thx

Still available will pm details.

Raymo

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭Gorgeousgeorge

Pm ray

Lads Kemen still for sale. Best example around bar none. Recently serviced and but pad replaced. Lying up for nearly two years. Shot a couple of rounds during LL while my other gun being serviced. 3500 euro.

Kind Regards

Raymo.

Lads Kemen withdrawn. I'm back shooting it myself. Thanks for all the interest.

Raymo

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement