Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrities and their stool, whose would you like to analyse?

Options
  • 15-07-2019 12:34pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 474 ✭✭

I've been reading a little about celebrities and their diets, and I've got to wondering what type of feces they discharge.

Johnny Depp and Mickey Rourke's fecal matter will not be the same as Kate Middleton's. Different diets, different shaped hoops, with different histories of substance abuse/sexual intercourse etc.

So, of all the celebrities throughout history, whose stool would you love to analyse?

This would involve Q Tips, magnifying glasses, clothes hangers. No tasting or any weird stuff.

Comments

This thread is a load of shyte.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,912 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

This thread is a load of shyte.

Its the sh1ttiest thread ever on boards

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Registered Users Posts: 25,433 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Celebs poo? Analyse?

Oh matron!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

I would say Piers Morgan but thankfully his comes out his mouth for all to see.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,520 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

I seems we're heading for a place where there is nearly a demand for a dedicated forum threads dedicated to fecal conversations.

Given the news about Alan Turing today, I'd say if he knew what computing power would be used for 50 years after his death, he mightn't have bothered.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,737 ✭✭✭Yer Da sells Avon

On the Bristol Stool Chart, this thread is a 7.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,296 ✭✭✭✭branie2

This stinks!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,179 ✭✭✭✭B.A._Baracus

This is weird.
    You're weird op.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 474 ✭✭Former Observer

Seems no one is prepared to get down and dirty.

Ok lemme begin:

Venus Williams- Muscular woman who follows a raw vegan diet. I want to get my nose right down in that. I want to check the elasticity. I wanna stab it a few times with a Q-Tip and see how the turf fastens to the cotton bud. I've a feeling she's pumping out large, healthy, mainly odorless logs.

Steven Van Zandt - Thick, child-rearing hips and a robust gluteus maximus combined with a diet rich in red meat, carbohydrates and wine, makes me think this guy is pushing out substantial, slimy brown sausages with light marbling. A little crumbly as they hit the porcelain and slide back into the basin. Rich smell of caffeine as Steven travels a lot and is known as a coffee drinker. I'd be mashing this up with the back end of a spoon to check the texture of the core.

Pete Doherty - Anorexic, drug user with a life lacking in discipline and routine. I'd say this fellah is birthing a little nest of baby eels once or twice a week. Lots of watery liquid one day followed by hard dark pellets the next day. Smell of Kimchi and rotted flesh.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Mod

Yeah; no thanks.

Thread closed.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement