Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IEC Cost?

Options
  • 30-03-2019 2:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭

Hi all. I'm not sure if I'd want to apply for the IEC as of yet, however, I want to know what the price for the IEC visa is this year? Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 974 ✭✭✭jme2010

It's not as expensive as other work visas. 100 euro to start the process. There are additional costs if you require a medical which I did not. Thats around 350 euro.

There are new measures brought in regarding biometrics, I'm not sure the cost of that, and you should have about 2-3 thousand euro (as much as you can really) saved up by the time you plan to land.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,585 ✭✭✭circular flexing

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/result.asp?countrySelect=IE&lob=iec

It's $150 for IEC application, $100 open work permit fee and $85 for biometrics.

Advertisement