Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

41x to UCD

Options
  • 24-08-2016 6:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Hey, I live in Swords and I'm going to be starting at UCD in a couple of weeks, and will be getting the 41x bus in every day. I was wondering would anyone be able to answer a few questions about it - I live in Rivervalley near the Forest Road and I'm not sure what stop to get it at as I've heard it fills up fairly quickly in the morning? I live about a 25 minute walk from JCs so I'm not sure walking as far as there would be an option. Secondly, how long does it take on average to go between Swords and Belfield? A friend's mother told her it takes about 2 hours but I don't think that sounds right (unless traffic was REALLY bad I guess)?? I'm fairly nervous about all this and I've been fretting over it for a good while so I thought it would be good to try clear this up once and for all. Thank you!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 706 ✭✭✭the boss of me

The 41x that serves Rivervalley starts its journey on the Forest Rd. Its first stop is at the bros. If you get on there you'll be first on so no worries about getting a seat. There are two departures one at 7.40 and one at 7.50. Avg journey.time would be one hour and twenty minutes.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 jadesylph

Thank you!! That's a relief to hear :)

Advertisement