Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Canoeing Ireland ADM

Options
  • 25-04-2013 10:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭

Anyone care to fill me in on what happened at the ADM?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,875 ✭✭✭✭MugMugs

Waste of time. The ranters ranted, the committee were downright hostile to most queries and none of the action points were followed up on

• Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭Chavways

Whats the story with the new Instructor hour logging? I heard they've increased it to 30 hours and that's about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 37 SUPing

Chavways wrote: »
    Whats the story with the new Instructor hour logging? I heard they've increased it to 30 hours and that's about it.

Different AGM The Instructor stuff is taken care of at the Training Unit AGM. Level 1 && 2 Instructor where Increased to 30 hours.
    There where lots of other new developments with Instructor training and Logging Hours and skills awards.

Advertisement