Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Earbuds to share

Options
  • 21-02-2021 11:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭

Slightly different use of earbuds...My daughter has started to get me running, and we want to listen to the same music, so are sharing earbuds, one each - however, the pair she has are a cheap pair we got about 2 years ago, and they keep giving me the feeling of falling out.

What would be suggested as a reasonable (but not overly expensive ) pair to get? Excellent sound is not essential, but want to be able to enjoy the songs while panting :-) I have a pair of bose sports, the wired ones, which I love the feel of as they are so comfy in my ears - but the buds one are a bit too expensive to warrant another pair, so looking for something that might be as good, but no more than €100 if possible.

Thanks for advice.

Comments

Advertisement