Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Back To School Allowance

Options
  • 08-08-2020 6:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 31

Does anyone know what the time frame is? Applied for the back to school allowance the first week you could. Have yet to hear back. It's taking a long time. I'm within the limit to apply for it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭eildar

My friend spoke to them and they said it would take 6-8 weeks to process the forms because of the amount of people applying.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,528 ✭✭✭ShaShaBear

We applied the day the online applications opened and received the payment into the bank last week.

• Registered Users Posts: 33 Fresh air helps!

I applied on July 8th and got a letter today saying we have been approved but it didn’t say when the payment will be in my account, the letter is dated today 11th August does anyone know the timeline as to when it should hit my bank account?. It didn’t say when it would be paid to us. We are relieved one less thing to worry about at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,662 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

I applied on July 8th and got a letter today saying we have been approved but it didn’t say when the payment will be in my account, the letter is dated today 11th August does anyone know the timeline as to when it should hit my bank account?. It didn’t say when it would be paid to us. We are relieved one less thing to worry about at the moment.

Do you receive any other payments from SW, like WFP? I think they usually pay them together. I’m still waiting to hear if I’ll get it.

• Registered Users Posts: 33 Fresh air helps!

Curlysue76 wrote: »
    Do you receive any other payments from SW, like WFP? I think they usually pay them together. I’m still waiting to hear if I’ll get it.

Yep am on jobseekers get paid every 2nd Wed lost my job last month but got offered a new one yesterday starting in September so big relief!. So that means I will get the back to school next week with my payment. Good to know and thanks.

• Advertisement
Advertisement