Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Littlewoods delivery?

Options
  • 11-06-2020 10:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭

Hi Guys,
    Could I ask if anyone here that have brought a tv or big appliance which DHL delivered for there tracking details if possible
    this is mine....
    10 June, 2020 12:57:27 Available to deliver
    10 June, 2020 12:57:26 Loaded onto van WIGAN HUB
    10 June, 2020 11:47:27 Received at DHL
    8 June, 2020 13:29:43 Despatched from WIGAN HUB
    8 June, 2020 10:47:53 Received at WIGAN HUB
    4 June, 2020 05:57:54 Order being processed at warehouse

Mine is a TV delivery but that "Loaded onto van WIGAN HUB" has me scratching my head

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,712 ✭✭✭Nigzcurran

laneooo wrote: »
    Hi Guys,
    Could I ask if anyone here that have brought a tv or big appliance which DHL delivered for there tracking details if possible
    this is mine....

Mine is a TV delivery but that "Loaded onto van WIGAN HUB" has me scratching my head

Think it says Wigan hub on that bit by mistake. Have you tried tracking it? Should give you more info. DHL should usually ring at least the day before to book a suitable time slot

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭laneooo

Nigzcurran wrote: »
    Think it says Wigan hub on that bit by mistake. Have you tried tracking it? Should give you more info. DHL should usually ring at least the day before to book a suitable time slot

Yeah, it has only ever said "loaded onto van" on delivery day but that's with fastway...and DHL (with littlewoods) doesn't offer a tracking number, all I have is the tracking I posted and hasn't changed since...I'll wait a few more days and see if I get a call.

Yeah, it has only ever said "loaded onto van" on delivery day but that's with fastway...and DHL (with littlewoods) doesn't offer a tracking number, all I have is the tracking I posted and hasn't changed since...I'll wait a few more days and see if I get a call.

Fastway are delivering as prompt as usual, DHL are a bit slower especially with 2 man deliveries

• Closed Accounts Posts: 686 ✭✭✭0xzmro3n4y7lb5

Delivery with Fastway was a mess this week.

Parcels arrived late and damaged.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,272 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Delivery with Fastway was a mess this week.

Parcels arrived late and damaged.

I've heard of a few people having issues with delivers in the past week or so now as well!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 686 ✭✭✭0xzmro3n4y7lb5

I've heard of a few people having issues with delivers in the past week or so now as well!

In a way I feel sorry for the drivers, they are out from 7am till after 6 and still can't get all deliveries done. Our one will be out today. Fastway hang the drivers out to dry I believe, to much for one person but they blame the driver if the parcel isn't delivered, like saying can't locate the house when it's the same driver every day. I bet he has no choice in what's said and that's just to cover Fastway with littlewoods

In a way I feel sorry for the drivers, they are out from 7am till after 6 and still can't get all deliveries done. Our one will be out today. Fastway hang the drivers out to dry I believe, to much for one person but they blame the driver if the parcel isn't delivered, like saying can't locate the house when it's the same driver every day. I bet he has no choice in what's said and that's just to cover Fastway with littlewoods

Yep our local fastway driver is flat out all day every day. I’m a courier myself and the poor chap gets depressed when he sees me home early every day with the feet up! They have a terrible life doing home deliveries as do the likes of dpd and gls. I wouldn’t do it for love nor money to be honest

• Registered Users Posts: 8,822 ✭✭✭CoBo55

Nigzcurran wrote: »
    Yep our local fastway driver is flat out all day every day. I’m a courier myself and the poor chap gets depressed when he sees me home early every day with the feet up! They have a terrible life doing home deliveries as do the likes of dpd and gls. I wouldn’t do it for love nor money to be honest

DHL?

CoBo55 wrote: »
    DHL?

Me no I work for a crowd doing large industrial deliveries mainly. Very rarely would I do home deliveries thankfully as they are a right pain

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Split from Bargain alerts codes thread

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11 mick e

Hi Guys,
    this is mine....

How did you get on with this issue.
    I am having the same issue for a TV bought on the 14th June.
    Item has been received at Wigan hub since July 1st.

DHL tracking number doesn't work and not getting much help from Littlewoods

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭laneooo

mick e wrote: »
    How did you get on with this issue.
    I am having the same issue for a TV bought on the 14th June.
    Item has been received at Wigan hub since July 1st.

DHL tracking number doesn't work and not getting much help from Littlewoods

Hmm not quite sure on your situation. Mine took 2 weeks from date ordered and from what I seen 2 weeks seem the be the norm now...

18 June, 2020 00:00:00 Parcel delivered
    10 June, 202012:57:27 Available to deliver

That's my tracking so you can compare, littlewoods are now charging for delivery of big items so maybe that could have something to do with it...

Advertisement