Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Courier collection from UK to Ireland

Options
  • 10-06-2020 2:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 34

Hi ,
    I need to get a large package collected in the UK and shipped back to my address here in irl.
    It's parts (door cards) that I bought on eBay but the seller doesnt want to ship ,would prefer if I organised the pickup !
    Does anyone know what company I could use to do this ? The box will be about the size of a widescreen tv box but would nt be very heavy at all . Thanks.

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,832 Mod ✭✭✭✭whiterebel

Corradobri wrote: »
    Hi ,
    I need to get a large package collected in the UK and shipped back to my address here in irl.
    It's parts (door cards) that I bought on eBay but the seller doesnt want to ship ,would prefer if I organised the pickup !
    Does anyone know what company I could use to do this ? The box will be about the size of a widescreen tv box but would nt be very heavy at all . Thanks.

You'll need exact dimensions and weight. You can't do anything until you get them. You can try parcel2go.com for a price when you have the pick up address and the weight and dimensions.

• Registered Users Posts: 419 ✭✭eiei0

TNT did this for me last week, 2 side skirts off a car, was about 35 quid I think and took 3 days,

DPD will do it depending on size, the skirts were over 2m so DPD would not take them,

you just fill in the details on the TNT uk site for collection address and delivery address and pay them and that's it,

https://www.tnt.com/express/en_gb/site/home.html

• Registered Users Posts: 34 Corradobri

Thanks all for the reply,s.
    Ended up using parcel2go in the end , was very simple and worked out great!
    Only cost me £16.50 and I had the door cards delivered to my door in two days flat.

Advertisement