Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

EBS Tracker Review

Options
  • 06-08-2020 9:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

hey just received a letter from ebs to my parents address on a mortgage I held with my ex husband. We are seperated a number of years but the mortgage was on a tracker rate which now seems to have been too high at drawdown or too low (letter doesn't indicate).

Im assuming my ex has also received a letter and I would rather avoid all contact with him. Any idea what happens here with the redress and compensation if granted. Will the bank just split it and send to both of us seperatly. Also for 12 months I didnt pay towards the mortgage as I moved out (I continued to cover the mortgage for 6 months whilst also paying rent on a seperate property for myself) but I covered the house insurance and property tax...messy I know.
    Will they split up to the date of mortgage being transfered? I don't want to be compensated for the period I didnt contribute to the mortgage if I advise the bank the point at which I was contributing will they include that in their calculation?

Advertisement