Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Amazon Return

Options
  • 01-08-2020 4:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 688 ✭✭✭

I ordered a hair clippers from Amazon as I can’t go to the barbers due to cocooning. The clippers was delivered, however it was used with hair on the blade and piece missing. The blades / combs, oil, brush etc.

I contacted Amazon and they said they would send a replacement, I had to box up what I received and send back. They emailed me a label, however I have no printer and I’m cocooning so can’t go and print somewhere. I asked amazon could the send me the label and that’s a no go.

I’m thinking of ordering a printer from Amazon, printing the return label from the used clippers they sent and a return label for the printer.

Not a big fan of my plan due to the waste etc associated with it but I pleaded with amazon to send the return label and they won’t. They’ve sent me a hair clippers that’s clearly a return as it’s used and there’s parts missing.

So are printers returnable?

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,111 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Where are you? Surely you know someone with a printer?
    If you are in Dublin, I will print it and drop it in.

How are you then going to get to the Post Office?

• Registered Users Posts: 688 ✭✭✭hurikane

spurious wrote: »
    Where are you? Surely you know someone with a printer?
    If you are in Dublin, I will print it and drop it in.

How are you then going to get to the Post Office?

Not Dublin based, but thanks anyway. Have asked family, hopefully someone can print it.

Didn’t realise I’d have to go to the post office. Any time I returned something in work the courier came and collected, had presumed it’d be the same.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,111 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Last time I returned something to them, I had used a Parcel Motel NI address and had to send it back from a UK Post Office. I haven't returned anything I got through an Irish address.

Advertisement